Favorite games at recess...Yes, recess

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
for real?

I seen a girl playin teatherball once and I asked if I could play. Not to or 3 hits in the game that shit hit her in the face and she got a bloody nose. bitch ass yard duty thought I punched the bitch and I had to sit out the next recess. Never played that shit again
Lol fucking hilarious!!

But nah I tried a few times but sucked at it

Mar 6, 2014
Tackle Bullrush

Don't know what you call it in America..

But it starts off with 20 people on each side, one guy in the middle and everyone has to run to the otherside at the same time. The guy in the middle tackles one person and then he is in too and you keep tackling people until there is one person left, he wins the game.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
Each & every one of you nerds need to stop fronting & admit you spent recess playing either a) Dungeons & dragons or B) Pokemon or c) world of warcraft, depending on your age.
late 20s here and never played those. i did fuck wit pokemon on a stolen gameboy but thats about it. i do remember this kid my age had a BINDER full of pokemon cards back in the day..fast forward dude is an active and last i heard still incarcerated. dem pokes is real holmes.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
pokemon cards once popular got banned around the same time as yoyo's. too many people tryina steal em and gettin in fights over em

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I played soccer or (not sure what you'd call it) where there was like 20 kids on each side and whoever caught the ball from the other side would kick it back as hard as they could. Played those religiously until I learned about football in 2nd grade and never really looked back.

Occasionally I'd play tetherball or basketball, and I was a beast on the canicas in 4th and 5th grade, but for the most part I really only played football.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Tackle Bullrush

Don't know what you call it in America..

But it starts off with 20 people on each side, one guy in the middle and everyone has to run to the otherside at the same time. The guy in the middle has to avoid getting raped by everyone but the last guy to rape him is the one that has to avoid getting raped in the next game.
Not sure what to call that either other than you're a fag Namo