The Official SF Giants 2014 Season Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
I've stayed away from this thread pretty much all year like the plague.. due to my superstitious belief that I was contributing to the shittyness of the season since coming out with a bang.. sadly we just fuckin suck

Jan 5, 2006
we are fuckin terrible! FUCK Baer and Johnson.... as a matter of fact.. fuck the whole ownership, sell the team if you're not going to spend and just give up in the middle of a pennant race. We gave up a 9-10 game lead LOL. But all of that is okay because asses fill up those seats and buy those garlic fries and $12 beers. I refuse to go to a single Giants game this season... fuck them (the ownership)

Jan 18, 2006
Giants ownership has been like this. It just so happens they stumbled upon some great pitching mainly in the Starters like 5 years ago and the rest was history. Still pisses me off they won it all that way when Bonds never got a ring. They always blamed coming up short while Bonds was there that they couldnt rebuild while him being on the team. Fuck outta here with that shit

Jan 5, 2006
Yup I've been seeing it like this... that's why our fan base annoys the fuck out of me so much. They're so blind and brainwashed that they think because we won 2 world series, our ownership did a good job. They didn't do shit. It just so happened we drafted some good guys but we used them so damn much and finally won that they're pretty worn out. Who knows how Cain will be after surgery... it's not tommy john but still. Lincecum possibly moving to the bullpen? that leaves basically Bumgarner. Vogelsong I don't think should've been brought back, Petit is also inconsistent but I do recall saying I wanted him over Vogey in the rotation. Hudson... old, maybe has another season or two left, Peavy... same shit. We traded away our prospects and the only good move I say we made was Pence. We let Beltran go....

We cannot develop positional talent for shit. Posey is good Pablo is up and down, so is Crawford, so is Belt... these guys have good defense... but their offense is up and down like pistons. We need to start generating better position talent... we NEED a corner outfielder (LF) that can hit for power. Morse did horrible today.

Bottom line... we don't let players develop.. we pluck them from the minors, let them play maybe 1 or 2 games then send them back down. That fucks them up confidence wise too.