The Official Seattle Mariners Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
To Mikolas' credit, he is a pretty good pitcher on the road. He came in with a 3.43/.220/1.15 split away from Arlington. At home? +13 ERA. It didnt help that he pitched, last night, in the lowest scoring park in baseball. M's just looked flat and tired. That series with Boston was taxing it seems. Even LoMo in his post game interview lightweight admitted the team was beat.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Jack Z signed to a multiyear extension lol
Honestly I hate jack z... he's made it frustrating to be an M's fan.. but bavasi was a fucking idiot and I don't think people realize how bad he was, and the ownership is worse. Jack Z basically had a 2-3 year handicap to recover in my eyes lol, then it seems he's progressed this team since then. Our pitching is the best in baseball and I think jack z should get a little credit. He brought us felix man. I'd much rather stay the course than change now, and yes I realize that's mostly the winning talking but I think this offense will only get better from here on out and people will see slow and steady wins the race.

That's how I'm feeling about jack z right now.