Yuk & Bo Diss 50 Cent

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2002
is it the line that goes sumthin like: "yea 50 i heard hes a bitch and he ran up under that white boy i heard hes a snitch"?

something along those lines

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
jaime trago said:
Damn! i got that album along time ago, but not the cover or the tracklisting, i guess i just missed it.
aka you downlaoded it or someone burned.........

no matter how you got the cd if you listened thru it, you shoudlve heard it........

May 7, 2002
Oooo I almost nutted my pants..C-Bo and Yuk dissin 50 Cent? So what? Why they even dissin him? Yuk is way too talented to waste his time dissin people that give a flyin fuck about him. Let all that 2pac shit go already.

Apr 15, 2003
www.cherieroberts.com
TRAGIC LOSSES said:
LOOKS LIKE THEY'RE JEALOUS CAUSE THEY WONT EVER GO PLATNUM AND ARE JUST TRYING TO GET ATTENTION...
you do realize that yuk already went platinum, but i guess you dont recall the luniz and the i got 5 on it track

"i already went platinun in 95 and 6, so what you did aint shit" one of his disses to too short i believe,

Apr 25, 2002
J Ellis said:
you do realize that yuk already went platinum, but i guess you dont recall the luniz and the i got 5 on it track

"i already went platinun in 95 and 6, so what you did aint shit" one of his disses to too short i believe,
YES I KNEW HE DID WITH THE LUNIZ....HAS HE COME CLOSE AS A SOLO ARTIST?I THINK NOT.WILL HE EVER AS A SOLO ARTIST?I WOULD BET MY HOUSE THAT HE WONT.