Young-D-Boyz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 7, 2003
does anyone have their full album, i dont know what it was called, but it has a song called the real mccoy it was reel tight, i have sellin cocaine as usual. oh yeah their from vallejo. if you do, let me know how i can get it.

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
There full charged classic cd is called STRAIGHT GAME and its nothing but the knock song to song, the album needs to be reissued. Anyways, you should pick up the yound d boyz ANIMOSITY comp and Khadafi's new album. Im sure Gabe at apartment 3 has both albums. and if ya really dig deep in da game maybe you can cop TONY FRANCIS's old solo, oh boy!

ITS GONNA STRAIGHT POP FOR D BOYS WORLDWIDE ONCE TONY GETS OUT OF JAIL

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I need that one too, I wish I got it when it was still easy to get. I got the original Sellin cociane as usual recorded but it sounds like shit

Apr 25, 2002
www.velvetmusic.tk
I got the Straight Game album, it's a classic. I like it a lot better than Animosity, but that's tight too, you got to love those old Young Dru cuts. But I like the OG single version of Selling Cocaine As Usual a lot better than the new remix version, just my opinion. Mac God is hella original. If you can still find the album, cop it!

Peace

Jul 7, 2002
since we're on the topic, in the mac god track on straight game what the fuck is the hook saying? To me it sounds like

" why don't you fool be true to game, get that cash man fuck the fame "

but it also sounds like

" why don't you fools be true to game, hit that glass pipe to the brain"

then it goes on to say

" d boyz d boyz stay true to game, get that cash man fuck the fame"

someone clarify this shit for me, cuz my friends and I have heated debates over what is said in the hook.