Yet another hostage beheaded in IRAQ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
Georgi Lazov of Bulgaria has been beheaded by the same group (Tahid wal Jihad) that beheaded Nick Berg and Kim Sun-Il. I am sure the video will be out in a matter of hours ( even though I don't care to view them)

I applaud and congratulate the Philippines government for trying to pull their 58 troops out early in order to try to save a hostage from being beheaded. The militant to this moment haven’t let the hostage go. We will see what happens.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040713/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq_16

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
YunG VenoM said:
Georgi Lazov of Bulgaria has been beheaded by the same group (Tahid wal Jihad) that beheaded Nick Berg and Kim Sun-Il. I am sure the video will be out in a matter of hours ( even though I don't care to view them)

I applaud and congratulate the Philippines government for trying to pull their 58 troops out early in order to try to save a hostage from being beheaded. The militant to this moment haven’t let the hostage go. We will see what happens.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040713/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq_16

* Puts dick in dayton family mouth as he yawns*

Jan 9, 2004
THATS FUCKED UP. THE OTHER BULGARIAN WILL ALSO BE BEHEADED SOON.
I DONT KNOW IF I AGREE WITH THE PHILLIPINES BOWING TO THE TERRORIST DEMANDS THOUGH.

Sep 28, 2002
Its simple all america has to do to stop this shit is quit taking prisoners just cap everyone then they'll see it works both ways and will want to compromise, its the beauty of beaurocracy.

Anyway what the fuck who are the retards going to iraq from bulgaria and the philipines they must be the fuck up soldiers of their respective militaries.

Jan 9, 2004
Formaldehyde Rx said:
Anyway what the fuck who are the retards going to iraq from bulgaria and the philipines they must be the fuck up soldiers of their respective militaries.

LOL - as opposed to the U.S. hostages, are you saying that because they were caught by the other side they are a little slower than normal? I think some or most of the hostages have been foreign contractors/workers working to rebuild the Iraq infrastructure.

Jan 9, 2004
L Mac-a-docious said:
"Rebuild" or invest in the Iraq infrastucture?

I think the workers "rebuild", and their respective nations "invest". These guys are just labor workers like any other labor worker in the world. The real "investors" are Bechtel and company, sponsored by Cheney and their nations.