x to the r to the a-i-d-e-d l-o-c

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
hey i havent been on here for a while and wanted to know what was up with x-raided's unforgiven volume 2 album. kaveo? whoever, anybody got any info on when this is scheduled tho be out? and whos behind the production and everything? i just wanna here some new raided with some bad ass beat to his flows. no offense, but ditch hollis. and i just heard about the final release date for lynch's suicide note. finally. hope its heated. thanks.

Like sikhmade said Gangway Music forum is up. Hollis is out! Forever! Unforgiven 2 is being worked on, but we got some sicc projects droppin before that. The producers we plan to fuck with for Unforgiven 2?...All Known hard hitterz with heat...You will dig the roster. thats all i can say..

May 13, 2002
shit i thought unfor2 was a old raided album that never got released.....is there any old material of his ? or yall just workin on new stuff ?

Aug 7, 2002
i aint feelin xraided in otha albumz cuz of da beatz cept fo unforgiven 1.....ama get unforgiven 2 fasho denn, and prolly that x raided greatest hits....