OFFICIAL X-RAIDED THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
what up?!Long time no holla right?I wanted to tell ya'll about my recent adress change (so I won't miss none of The Dog's issues).With that out of the way;there are a lot of people sending letters from all over the world(thanx for the love)wanting to know whats been going on with me,why I stopped writing "Psychoactive" fot The Dog,etc.Basically, I've been proccupied with a combination of legal, business,and prison matters.First of all,I got my appeal back and the courts are showing me love.If all goes well I'll be walking out this dungeon in 24 months.I'm trying not to get my hopes up cause the state got more moves than that nigga Bobby Jackso.To put it in a nutshell, I was covicted of a "open" count of murder which, by law,means I actually killed someone.The DA never argued that I killed anyone;he argued that I conspired to kill.If I had been convicted of conspiracy.....I'd be stuck in prison with life.I had a hung jury on the conspiracy to commit 2nd degree,and I was acquitted of conspiracy to commit first degree.So, at this poin, we have to submit everything we have to support my position,which is that I'm not guilty of murder.I didn't kill anyone.We can prove that,and we can do it without much too trouble.That's where I am at right now.On the business front:everything is lovely.I've been caught up in some prison madness for a minute so I gad to shut down for a second.They had some cops and robbers shit going on at the spot I was at.The prson locked me down after they busted a cop with a gang of dope.They said I was financing a drug ring on my facility.It was dirty politics,on some Machiaveli type shit.The cops got tired of trying to catch me doing whatever it was their rats were telling them that I was doing,so when the cop,a female with no connection to me,and an inmate with no connection with me,got busted they said I was behind it all.I fought it for four months.They concluded that there was "insufficient evidence" to charge me with anything then twisted it and said that I didn't fit the criteria to be housed at the spot.They tried to kick me out and send me back to maximem security! Think about it:if there is "insufficient evidence",basically they can't prove that I did anything wrong.Feel me?!If I didn't do anything wrong why should I be punished?So I had to write it up and shit.Long story short;they let me out of the hole after I sat there for 120days.Now I'm at a spot called Corcoran(near Fresno,CA).I haven't had a chance to check out the program yet....it's all good so far.Once again it's on.My nigga Big Hollis has completed the production on my next project.All we have to do is have the vocals laid.That means I'll be at ya'll with "SPEAK MO' EVIL" in a hot second.Every track is brand new,never heard before,recorded last fall,flames.As soon as we wrap up the vocals,it's going down.I took it back to the raw shit for all my die hards 'cause niggas been actin like they don't know.I got the siccest inkpen in Sac County ,period. Compare the lyrics from day one to now. There is no room for argument! Other than "SPEAK MO' EVIL,"I'm about to bring my niggas NOLOVE,T-Nutty,and the SAC-A-INDO project. The SAC-A-INDO Project's production is done...Big Hollis is waiting on me to holla! Thats the banger.We will show niggas what time it is. I'm tired of this bitch shit! Bangrelated shit. Anyway, I'm out. Yell at the loc. Oh and I just wanna know, anybody hear my verses on the Sac Kingz CD?Ain't that shit savagery?! Barbaric, even?!--X-Raided(Anerae Brown #K17737 CSATF-SP, PO Box 5242, Corcoran, CA 93212) -MurderDogMagazine

for ya'll who can't snatch a copy of MD, I'm outty 6!!!

May 1, 2002
He also says that he has another album coming out called speak mo evil. I doubt he would quit just cuz he got out. If anything, hell do some collaberating with folks.

May 5, 2002
Thanx for postin that up....i also got a letter from him a couple weeks ago, he was sayin that this Sac-A-Indo project is gonna be better than The Unforgiven....i said i'll have to hear it and see, cuz to me the Unforgiven cant get no better. I cant wait for that to come out.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

thanx for postin that
wanted to see wat was up wit x raided
much appreciated

May 2, 2002
no problem ya'll I just felt I needed to contribute sumthin to all my fellow 91siccsterz.
I'm outty-6!!!!!!

"ain't nuthin gon happen,that ain't suppose to happen, oppose to rappin, I close the gap and hit that ass wit the mini mac,close caption,cuz I'm an MVP Maximum Violence Perfected,and if you fuck wit me,fuck you in the ass with the weapon!"-LYNCH

M

MrFreeze

ZoSicc said:
read sicc's post with the murder dogg article, it'll shut all you naysayers up
if you read it it says if all goes well with my appeal i could be out in 24 months. it also says he doesnt have his hopes up about it. the DA is gonna try to play the man any way they can. and yes $ does do alot for you look at OJ but X doesnt have that kind of cash. I WISH X WOULD GET OUT IN 24 MONTHS beleive that but its gonna be hard...1

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
MrFreeze said:

if you read it it says if all goes well with my appeal i could be out in 24 months. it also says he doesnt have his hopes up about it. the DA is gonna try to play the man any way they can. and yes $ does do alot for you look at OJ but X doesnt have that kind of cash. I WISH X WOULD GET OUT IN 24 MONTHS beleive that but its gonna be hard...1

That is so untrue from what I heard from GATE over there. Brotha Lynch himself and the siccmade crew had the money to ball him out. X-Raided can get out on a MEAL TICKET and Lynch was going to do it, but X-Raided Said not too cause he wants to fight the courts and show them he can get out on his own and proove them wrong. IF THIS STATEMENT IS FALSE SOMEONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

M

MrFreeze

no offense but nobody would sit in jail for 5 years to prove a point i dont think they have the millions it would take to have gotten him out and its not bail anymore hes already been sentenced. but if someone knows more please post it...1

May 1, 2002
you can post bail on appeal. and its possible to post bail on a conspiracy to commit murder charge but if the judge considers him a flight risk or dangerous (which im sure they will) he wont get out untill the appeal is ruled on.