www.siccness.net/strangemusic/

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keith

ackright
Apr 22, 2002
You can now use the new link..

www.siccness.net/strangemusic/

For advertising on anything you're going to print or when you need someone to get in contact with you. The slash "strangemusic" slash, is your personal link that takes you directly to your board on the Siccness.. I also hooked up the quick reply for your forum as well.

If you got any questions, please hit up the IX forum and either Vamps or I can answer 'em!

Welcome to the Siccness Strange Music & Tech N9ne!

Later,
-feben

Aug 21, 2002
LoL! Who is this "Taffy" or "Tafort" guy! I was tired of seeing this name too.... So I had to reply. It was pissing me off seing these two names when I logged in! Sorry!

Sep 7, 2002
LOL OMG.....that is the most retardedest thing i've ever heard in my life.....lol....im jus playin wit ya.....i understand....dont like those names either!!!!!

FTI BITCH!!! ALL THE WAY BABY!!!

Aug 21, 2002
LoL! Good Point... Bad timing... Where the hell am I at anyway's...

Hey Guys... Party @ SHooters 21 when I reach 1000 posts! Drinks are on me, but that doesnt mean that I'll show up!

Man I just have a lot to talk about either dissing someone, or telling someone what's goinz on.... I dont make bullshit posts.......................................... Well sometimes..... :devious:

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

FUCK both of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

i am #1 now............

out!!

Aug 21, 2002
Well shit, I dont want to see her naked either.. Here I'll pst a pic of her on here so everyone can see her fat ass... And when I say fat ass, I mean fat ass!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

StrangeMisses said:
:eek: how is it that you want to see me naked when you've never seen me?????? I dont know about that one... I think maszive will have something to say about that too...............
I just want to see what maszive is hittin on.......you know?
since he is callin you a whore and all!!!

out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.