www.kanetowncreations.com IS NOW UP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2004
bgngraphics.com
TONY206 said:
Very pro looking! I'd like to see bigger images though when I click the samples.
also one one of the links to the album covers doesn't work and if the images are going to be that small the pop up window shouldn't be resizeable.

Feb 10, 2003
www.essqubed.com
Good business OD. I really like the cleanliness of it & how it is laid out for the viewer in being direct & to the point. I'd like to see a little more work posted though only because I know you have more.

My only suggestion might be to slice it up in PS & optimize a few parts of the image so the people on dial-up aren't driven away. The main image is 326kb...it could be dramatically reduced.

Regards

May 26, 2002
www.UpheavalDesign.com
good point essqubed, sometimes on the highspeed you dont notice that, but for a crappy dialup user, that could mean the difference between a customer or not. that shit is my constant battle, coming to a medium for both types, Ive learned a lot of ways to break up and load my files independently in flash, but its still a compromise.

"and big thanks to UP man, that means alot from the webMASTER"
haha thanks bro.

Id like to see some of your senior photo shots, hit me up with a link or something...

Apr 25, 2002
^ Thanks GI, ESS, and UP...We'll soon have more work up along with the senior pics...just as soon as we get everything squared away...this summer is basically nothing but senior pics so we'll flood you with em...