Why the FUCK is Tupac....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Why the fuck is Tupac featured on Ja Rule's new album? For that matter, why is Tupac featured in a number of new songs which he never participated in? What's next, Christina Aguilera featuring Tupac? Britney Spears featuring Tupac? N'Sync featuring Tupac? Wouldn't suprise me if it's already happened.

It's a mutha fuckin' shame the way his verses are being PROSTITUTED like that man. Afeni Shakur standing on the street corner in a trenchcoat, "WHO NEEDS SOME TUPAC? I GOT TUPAC VERSES FOR SALE!".

How could Tupac possibly be resting in peace right now?

Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
I agree.......I would like to see his new albums come out, just to keep his legacy going & to hear his music......

BUT as far as putting him w/ collaborations it aint cool cuz' if he was alive who knows if he would even want to work w/ an artist like (ja ruler or whomever)----

just my thoughtz-

Apr 25, 2002
I haven't cared about a "new 2pac verse" since about a year after his death . . . most of the new ones are garbage anyway. If a song was made before his death, I say release it . . . but if it's just buying a verse from his fucking mom and having a song made out of it . . . As a fan I could give a shit less about it

May 20, 2002
If Biggie's the greatest rapper ever then why not have his Big Fat ass on Ja rules shit....Ashanti can do the hook! Damn! KMEL
would love that shit!

Leave Tupac alone.....he will always be the greatest!

no matter what! New York is on his nuts! Nuf said!

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
I BEEN TIRED OF THIS PROSTITUTION OF TUPAC TRACKS.... ITS GOT CATS LIKE SPICE 1, NOT WANTING TO RELEASE THE SONG HIM AND PAC NEVER RELEASED, JUST CUZ HE DONT WANNA FEEL LIKE HE TAKIN ADVANTAGE OF THE MANS DEATH....

ITS ONE THING KEEPIN THIS MANS NAME ALIVE..... BUT COME ON NOW.... JA-RULE??? I GUARENTEE IF PAC WERE ALIVE TODAY, HE'D BE TALKIN SHIT ABOUT THE WHOLE MURDER INC CAMP!!! NOT DOIN A TRACK WITH THEM.... NEVER

May 7, 2002
Point being an artist chooses who to do collabos with..... These people have issues asking for his old verses for thier cuts.... "Who should we feature Irv" says Ja Irv replies " There are some Pac verses or Pac beats we can get the rights for" Ja replies ya well get the whole camp to do a cut and to pay respect put his name on the credits........ The best thing they could do is knock his music and not remix a classic...... 2C

Jun 3, 2002
I heard E-40 still got a trac wit Pac that waz supposed to be on the "Loyalty & Betrayl" album

I still can't believe that SAP-ASS jayrule will be on the same trac as Pac.....................thatz str8 faulty, might as well rub Pac's name in da mud!

Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
TACT OUT MUZIC said:
I BEEN TIRED OF THIS PROSTITUTION OF TUPAC TRACKS.... ITS GOT CATS LIKE SPICE 1, NOT WANTING TO RELEASE THE SONG HIM AND PAC NEVER RELEASED, JUST CUZ HE DONT WANNA FEEL LIKE HE TAKIN ADVANTAGE OF THE MANS DEATH....

ITS ONE THING KEEPIN THIS MANS NAME ALIVE..... BUT COME ON NOW.... JA-RULE??? I GUARENTEE IF PAC WERE ALIVE TODAY, HE'D BE TALKIN SHIT ABOUT THE WHOLE MURDER INC CAMP!!! NOT DOIN A TRACK WITH THEM.... NEVER

now if it was an actual track that an artist did when Pac was still living.......Those should be released in my opinion....If I was Spice, I would put it out not for the fact of sales but for being proud that I got down w/ a fuckn LEGEND.......so tell spice to put that shit out!

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
^^^ SHIT I BEEN TELLIN THEM TO DROP THAT TRACK, PLUS SPICE IS REAL COO WITH AFENI, SO IT MAY STILL HAPPEN, THE TRACK IS BANGIN, IT WOULD GET RADIO PLAY INSTANTLY.... THEY RECORDED IT BACK IN 1994, BUT PAC AND SPICE COME REAL TITE.... BUT I CAN FEEL WHERE SPICE IS COMIN FROM.... CUZZ I GOT SONGS FROM MY HOMIE THAT DIES THAT IM SITTIN ON, BUT I THINK I SHOULD JUST KEEP THEM WHERE THEY ARE... I DONT KNOW....

Jul 21, 2002
i heard that ja rule and pac made that song years ago. that ja rule had it but supposeably he didnt want to put it out. and he asked permisson of suge and suge said it was coo so he put it on his new cd. i think ja rule if full of shit i think he just took a verse from pac. ja rule most of been like 13 when he did that track he says he did. i heard this on 106an park. he sayin he did that track years ago before pacs death. jarule wasnt even in the game back then. fucken liar. fuck murder inc and espacially ja rule!!!

Jul 9, 2002
Ja Rule just has a sample of 2pac from So Many Tears.

I'm not buying the new 2pac cd, too many guests on it, Nas, Jay-Z, Neptune beats, just horrible.
Yes Jay-Z is rumored to be on this cd, he also doesnt care that he might be getting dissed too.

Aug 2, 2002
Pac is the Realist

yeah, Ja Rule is a little punk, if I ever blow up and get to meet him along the line I'd proabably deck him right in the lip. I mean hella people done took his beats and hooks.....Nate dog, and fabulous (Ambitionz Az A Ridah...."I won't deny it...etc") but ain't much that can be done. A lot of mainstrean rappers are takin advantage and raping this game. The rap game is all about making money...so them soiling the industry like they do is undersanding, then again it's wrong, but you know...fuckit. Personaly I wanna hear more Tupac....i won't buy Ja rules Cd but I'll get that one song just to hear pac, but 4 realz i'll sow support just 4 him. and i hate fools like Black Haze who be trying to pass off as him and makin loot off his name. but again...fuckit.

Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
On that Pledge song, Ja's talkin bout bein the most creative artist since Pac and if Pac was still alive then they'd be ridin together. Ummm Pac would'a clowned that square Ja Fool for rappin like him, Pac was chin checkin muthafuckas left and right for imitating him. Shit most these squares wouldn't be out right now if Pac was still breathing.

Afeni and her bullshit, all she's doin is turnin his music into bullshit.

Fuck em all..........

May 21, 2002
Not defending anyone,but...
I was watching Suge give an interview and he said he gets along with Ja Rule and Irv Gotti, like there boys. So Ja Rule having the loot to pay for a verse and Suge bullshittin on his release dates you know Suge would sell it.
Afeni didn't get all the tracks.
And for someone to wish that Alfeni be murdered is crazy. That's Tupacs mother. That's someone else's mother. Bizarre the shit I read here.
Does anyone know of an album that Alfeni put out while Tupac was alive? Me neither. So how can you expect a woman who's only ave to fame was the Black Panthers and her sons success to properly run 1/2 his estate. Sure she's messing shit up, but to even imply her death is dumb!

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

^^^well said

I wanna know, why dont artists that were actually cool with Pac say something publicly about what is going on with these biters using Pacs legacy to sell CDs? Some big names should stand up. The only person that has said anything is treach.