why are people so fuckin stupid?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
*sigh*

1. i was on the 580 on my way to the new house in Scrublin today... got stuck in 40 MINUTES WORTH OF TRAFFIC... why? because some assholes wanted to slow down and see an integra (that didn't even look like it got into a collision or anything) that was getting hauled away on a flatbed truck, and the police officer that accompanied it. God i hate motorists.

2. My mom just gave me her cell phone... and i'm carrying her old phone number to go with it. i expect to be receiving her calls for the next few months so i record an answering machine message saying to leave me a message if the call is for me, and if the person calling need's to talk to my mom, call her at this number--- xxx-xxxx... well someone calls my number today... i check the caller ID and don't answer it since i don't recognize it... this person called up three times... and despite the fact that i left the phone number to my mom's new cell phone on my greeting, the stupid bitch still leaves a message for my mom on MY answering maching.

god i really loathe human beings.

yea me to, yesterday i worked custemer service cuz i needed more hours... Well i was closing ( we close at 8:30pm) and its about 8:45 and this lady walks up and sez she wants to buy tickets to the Vans Warped Tour. In the nicest way i can i said that ticketmaster was closed and we open back up at 9:00am the next mornig. Then this bitch busts out "What the hell do you mean your closed?" I said "OK....... Yea its CLOSED!". then she all like "I just came from the Smiths at Sahara&Durango and there ticketmaster is broken down but there always open till 9PM!" I said "no there not, all smiths close there booth at the same time." She all like "O yea, how would you know?" i look at like like What the fuck? she must be crazy... then i say "Because i work 4 then same company as they do, after all this is also a Smiths and i know for a fact we all close at the same time!" Then she all like "im calling tomorrow to complain about you, whats you name?" at this point i look at her and say "i dont know, cant u read my name badge?" walked to the time clock and punched out.... I feelt kinda pissed but didint let it get to me..

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
ARMED & HAMMERED said:
yea me to, yesterday i worked custemer service cuz i needed more hours... Well i was closing ( we close at 8:30pm) and its about 8:45 and this lady walks up and sez she wants to buy tickets to the Vans Warped Tour. In the nicest way i can i said that ticketmaster was closed and we open back up at 9:00am the next mornig. Then this bitch busts out "What the hell do you mean your closed?" I said "OK....... Yea its CLOSED!". then she all like "I just came from the Smiths at Sahara&Durango and there ticketmaster is broken down but there always open till 9PM!" I said "no there not, all smiths close there booth at the same time." She all like "O yea, how would you know?" i look at like like What the fuck? she must be crazy... then i say "Because i work 4 then same company as they do, after all this is also a Smiths and i know for a fact we all close at the same time!" Then she all like "im calling tomorrow to complain about you, whats you name?" at this point i look at her and say "i dont know, cant u read my name badge?" walked to the time clock and punched out.... I feelt kinda pissed but didint let it get to me..
ahahahaha damn...

Sep 1, 2003
SODA~SGC said:
i was on the 580 on my way to the new house in Scrublin today... got stuck in 40 MINUTES WORTH OF TRAFFIC... why? because some assholes wanted to slow down and see an integra (that didn't even look like it got into a collision or anything) that was getting hauled away on a flatbed truck, and the police officer that accompanied it. God i hate motorists.

lmao....i hate that shit