Who's gonna check out the new Lord of the Rings?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 26, 2002
HELL YEAH!!!

I'm going to go see that movie. Part one was the BEST! I can't wait to see The Twin Towers. I don't have tickets yet but I will get them before the movies comes out.

Apr 25, 2002
imma peep it...if you think part one was tight...according to the book, the next movie is gon be a blood bath with hella battle scenes...this shit should be sick!

Apr 26, 2002
www.PROJECTAFFILIATED.com
hell ya-->i doubt ill be there opening day-->the first one suprised me last year...went 2 the theater 3 times and couldnt find good seats so i didnt see it, finally on the 4th time i saw it-->the theater was still packed and it was the end of JAN ==>it was big in frisco i guess

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I've been camping outside of the theater for two days already. I have my wizard costume on. I'm going to be the first one to see it.

But seriously, you couldn't pay me to see this gay-ass movie. I saw the first one and fell asleep during it. I have never fallen asleep during a movie. The previews made it look cool as fuck with lots of action, but there was hardly any action in the movie. Terrible movie in my opinion.