::Who want's FREE promotion::

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2003
Within the next few months I am going to be doing FREE promotion for whoever wants it. I will cover Eastern Washington/Northern Idaho and various parts of Oregon. My team will be hitting clubs, beaches, mom's and pop's shops, and shopping malls (and of course the streets and major events in the areas mentioned!) If you have promotional material such as flyer's, posters, stickers, sample cd's, mixtapes or apparel please contact me and I will do my best to get the word out about your music. If you are interested in this please let me know, I want to help the NW out and promotion is my main focus for the next few months. Hit me on my email so we can get this thing started!

Contact Info:

::EMAIL::
[email protected]

::MAILING ADDRESS::
KANE TOWN CREATIONS (Location 2)
ATTN: Kris Kamerer
1647 E.Central
Spokane Wa, 99208

Nov 2, 2003
See thats why I think the NW keeps hittin the snooze button, they don't take good opportunities just like these! I mean come on I could understand if you had to pay but once again IT'S FREE PROMOTION at MY expense! Get at me ya'll I am making my first trip to Norther Idaho next weekend hopefully. Get back at me ASAP.

Nov 2, 2003
@nonstop_ga: Sounds good man, I can totally see the financial part of things and I kbnow where your comin from. Sampler disc's are a much better form of promotion! Just let me know when you get em done up and I'll help spread the word!!Blaise

Nov 2, 2003
We're headin there to do some promotion also, I dont have much material but I am expecting some more hopefully by the end of this week. Holla if you want some promotion!