Who wants a hit.................first hit is for free dirty.go ahead..Lyrikal Warfare

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
check it .........

I got over 120 plus warfare cds singles (two songs) on my dresser at the crib...they just don't have there faces on them ...but I know the siccness some grimy mofos who gives fucc about a face cover ...

so if you send an envolope with bubbles inside( can be bought at target for $.50) and send with it your addy I'll send you a cd of my boys : Lyrikal Warfare
I'm not sending these out til the orginal 10 I sent Vamps is gone from the siccshop

send to : Gimmi Sum attn: War Games
430 Lemondale Ln
Florissant, Mo. 63031

I repeat put your return addy some where on the envolope
I'm Little
Kingpin Skinny Pimp Presents: Lyrikal Warfare " War Games"
coming to the sicc shop in Sept 2002
local stores Oct. 2002

Apr 25, 2002
this ain't for play kinfolks........................Cranky has already got half the album

my boys ain't just some listen to my shit and give me a deal dirtys , hell naw ...we was on Kingpin Skinny Pimp's album back in 2000...........They was still in high school, then DJ Squeaky did the beat for War Games
Yall wanna sleep fine that is on yall but yall missing out on some raw ass youngsters........it's time for some of these bum ass old heads to give young dirtys elbow room, if not they just gonna get popped in the mouth with the rest of haters.......***Gimmi Sum doing the chickenhead dance to War Games as he types******

May 22, 2002
shit...i aint heard from them in a minute...i wuz talkin to 1 of the 3 back in jan/feb or sometime then, and they said they would send me a copy...so ima bit dissapointed...theire from st louis i think? but anyway good luck :(

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^it's all good, i know how life is ......hurdles

to those who care , this will all new material by warfare, except War Games ( Kingpin Skinny Pimp album)

no old material