who is on the uthanzim albulm

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Yeah I Think Skin Crawl By Beta Is On There Cuz I Read On Sum Shit He Said That We Had To Wait For Uthanizum To Hear That Jam. As For The Artists I Think Calico,JV,Cann,COS,Zagg,Beta,Balance Say He Got Two Traccs For It That They Might Use,Loki And The Whole Siccmade Fam Is Prolly Gon Be On It.In That New Interview Lynch Says He Usually Gets 1 Well Known Artist On Each Album So He Might Surprise Us With Sum1 Popular From The Big Bad WestCoast.Thats Prolly All You Needed To Know. Ohh And For Those Of You Who Aint Heard Mack 10's New Shit Ghetto,Gutter,and Gangster Picc It Up Shit Is HEATERZ.

Sep 29, 2002
it's called 'shysty bitches,' not 'skin crawl.'
also on the record: lynch, loki, zagg, cos, beta,
tall cann, crookwood, b-flat, 2 scoops, e-moe,
t-nutty, shag, twamp, greedy, mae gee, d-dubb,
jv, nicci black, & more...who'd i forget?

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Im Pretty Sure Its Loki's Next Project That Comes After 21 Gun Salute.And Im Also Pretty Sure Its Siccmade Thats Putting It Out That Is Unless You Were Asking Which Artist Was Putting It Out.

Sep 29, 2002
the alll badd still coming out...i know i been
saying that for years now but it's still in the
works.

smoked out right about the rest. & i have
every intention of getting polo on there.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Hey Yall Anyone See In The Murder Dog Mag With The Lynch Interview Theres This Page That Has Sum CD Advertised By The Interview That Says Siccmade Appetizer "While U Wait".What Is This All About. LOKI?

Aug 26, 2002
shag as in shaggy hogg??????????????? if so I been waiting to hear some shit from my boy.....................that little cut he had on Head Drama internet one, that was raw...that boy got a good flow and good patterns with words