WHO HERE HAS HEARD BABYBOY ENE'S CD "T*C.N"?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 28, 2003
DAMN A TRACK WIT BABY BOY ENE AND BIG OSO THAT $HIT WILL BE OFF THE HOOK. HEY OSO I$ THE TRACK GONNA BE ON A COMP OR WHAT CD? ABOUT BABY BOY ENE T*C.N DAMN EVERYBODY $HOULD PICK THAT CD UP. IT$ STR8 FIRE, HI$ FIR$T CD WA$ KOO BUT T*C.N IS WAY MORE TIGHT. IT$ WORTH BUYIN. THE FIR$ $ONG FUCK THAT $CRAPA I$ $ICK, DONT KNOW WHAT EL$E TO $AY BUT PICK IT UP YOU WONT BE DI$APPOINTED

Jan 2, 2004
cpixel.com
I have it homie itz pretty sicc i like track Number teN *HOW WE DO* 4 tha fact that he did it with ALG N he probably my favorite NorteNO rapper cuz he gott that gangster voice.... aNd track 14 *HOW WE RIDIN'* Off tha hook too feat Mr. G.... Itz a purdy good cd homie

Mar 2, 2004
the sonny boy lokzter track is tight cuz hes another one with dat gangsta voice. how we ridin with mr g is koo & how we do with alg, manda locz are my fav trax on the cd. IMO the best track on the cd would have to be the make an exit track, itz dope check it out!!!!

May 10, 2004
The TC*N album is tight as fuck. Baby Boy Ene keeps on getten better with each new album. We're hooken up his artwork for his next album and just finished recorden all the tracks. So get ready for another sicc ass release from Baby Boy Ene.
Baby Boy Ene: California Massacre
coming soon!!!

Apr 14, 2004
really..i didnt like like 5 songs..but some tracks are tight#2 for some reason i liked.but #10 with alg is tight..even tho wen alg is flowin it sounds hella bad quality maybe like a 6.alot of sounds are coo

Oct 12, 2003
To be honest, both of his cd's are decent to me. Like a 6/10. Not horrible, but not great. Babyboy got alot of potential, his track on Balled Out is fuckin sick. If he drops a new album i'll cop it tho cause i know he's workin on his skills.

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
i just listened to gang banger earlier... i got tcn but i aint really listened to it yet... ill get back to ya'll on it... ONE THING... ON THA COVER INSIDE IT SAYS... MOST FOOLS WONT UNDERSTAND THAT COVER... CAN ANY ONE DROP INFO ON THAT... SOMFIN BOUT A "TRU FARMERO NORTENO"...

Dec 25, 2003
Jun 25, 2004
559_Soldado said:
To be honest, both of his cd's are decent to me. Like a 6/10. Not horrible, but not great. Babyboy got alot of potential, his track on Balled Out is fuckin sick. If he drops a new album i'll cop it tho cause i know he's workin on his skills.
So is it worth buying Soldado?