Who got the Dividenz album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
if you havent got Dividenz - Hollow Point Lyrics, you need to pick it up right away. Its one of the best albums I've heard in years. It has tight beats and some of the sickest lyrics. Notes and C.O.L.A. come real nice on this album. they could go mainstream if they want. every song on the album is knockin. so if you aint got it, go out and get it.

May 4, 2002
I got all three and right now I CANT STOP listening to this dividenz cd.
matter of fact im bumping the cd right now. BITCH ASS N****S SAY OH NOOOOOO.......

C.O.L.A. and NOTES dropped a classic for sure

on a side note The beat D-sane did for "Shake it" On Skuntdunanna's cd is...........................................
well just peep it and you will know what im talkin about

DAK iller of Reflection

Apr 25, 2002
I'm hopin' like a motherfucker that the mailman brings me some presents tomorrow. I NEED this shit.....Plus I'm tired of sleepin' in a fuckin' tent next to my mailbox.......

Apr 25, 2002
^

yeeah me too, ive gotta work at 3..mail usually comes around 1. it will truely make my day, that and whuts gonna be smoked out tha smoking compartment before handlin business

shiiit, if i dont get em..i dont kno whut ill do

Dec 3, 2002
jusfamilyrecords.com
The album is dope. Make sure that you support these cats. Also, make sure that your check out the song ask around which features the great Cool Nutz, and is produced by one of the NW's best Torry Ward. The album is fire. Cop that. Take my word for it.

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Jim_beam said:
i dont know if this was posted before, but What ever happend to Emerald City Records??? is dividenz on streetlevel??
Nope. Emerald City folded when the group Oxagin didn't want to put in the work that artists need to put in. They weren't out in the streets promoting. They had other things that needed immediate attention like taking care of their families and paying rent, ect. I still got love for Face and Bugsy but they doin their thing...But they did play a big part in the album....And yeah, we're on Street Level till the wheels shake.

Apr 25, 2002
Notes said:

Nope. Emerald City folded when the group Oxagin didn't want to put in the work that artists need to put in. They weren't out in the streets promoting. They had other things that needed immediate attention like taking care of their families and paying rent, ect. I still got love for Face and Bugsy but they doin their thing...But they did play a big part in the album....And yeah, we're on Street Level till the wheels shake.
good shit!!