who can name where these firearms came from?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
name the country's that inveted these firearms:

1/ uzi

2/ ak 47

3/ 9mm beretta

4/ walther 380

5/ desert eagle 50 caliber handcannon

i know the answers to these but not 100% sure about 1 of them so i can tell you.i wanna see who knows their guns?

Jun 27, 2002
uzi....im thinkin its german or something around there

ak is chinese if im not mistaken

9mm beretta....german or swiss

DE...unknown

Walther is german or Euro...

Apr 25, 2002
ok i'll tell you since we're all online right now.

1/ uzi is from izreal

2/ ak 47 is from germany the k is for kalishnakoff (chinese also made a copy as with so many other countries)

3/ beretta is italian if i'm not mistaken i can be wrong about this but i'm pretty sure?

4/ walther is also german but they teamed up with an american company just recently the name slips me but the origins are from germany.

5/ desert eagle is also from izreal but 50 caliber is also a round made in other countries particulary america.

Jun 27, 2002
about the ak, damn your fuckin right too and i knew that....im suprised i9t didnt come to mind though, just the chinese knockoff

N

NOSTRIL KING

what a stupid ass topic. Tooper stop with the bullshit threads, you never fired a gun in your life stop pretending to be hard. Faggot.

D

Deadly Game

yeah kalishnakoff is russian not german....there are Chinese and Czech/Yugoslavian versions as well of the AK-47 and the SKS......

Uzi n DE are from Israel......

N

NOSTRIL KING

Who the fuck are you to talk about crazy whiteboys when you're from fucking Taiwan. Half your goddamn population is hookers and all yall assholes do is buy cornerstores, follow niggas around the store and cry about yall 2 inch dicks.

Fuck you.

Apr 25, 2002
everything nostril treats says is true, he snorts more blow than tony montana and expects to be in the right mind?chasing that high like a dog chase's his tail.my point?the dude is retarded!

Jun 3, 2002
gheah, the OG AK waz designed by Russia's Kalishnakoff. Then many many other country's str8 copied they design.

This is my AK.
It's a Bulgarian model [pretty close to Russia I guess] w/o the pistol grip style stoc......