Which team will get knocked out of the nba playoffs first ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
What do you guys think who'll be the first to leave the nba playoffs Portland,Utah, New Orleans, Indiana or Detroit ? I pick Portland and Utah cause I think they'll lose game 5 in Dallas and Sacramento.

Aug 26, 2002
MB3 said:
What do you guys think who'll be the first to leave the nba playoffs Portland,Utah, New Orleans, Indiana or Detroit ? I pick Portland and Utah cause I think they'll lose game 5 in Dallas and Sacramento.

couldn't agree with you more. shit portland should be done already and the same goes for utah. they dont deserve to waste the Kings or Dallas's time.

May 13, 2002
i just hope indiana at least wins tonight....either way they fucked up

but when u think about it...which ever team from tha east gets to tha finals is gonna loose 4-1 or 4-2 anyway

thats how i look at it...an basiccly its true

everyone knows it

Aug 26, 2002
but when u think about it...which ever team from tha east gets to tha finals is gonna loose 4-1 or 4-2 anyway
I tuned into Tony Bruno this morning on my way to work. He talked of Jason Kidd and what his decisions are. He said he wants to be with a team that can contend for a championship and even win one. The only thought that came to mind was...HE BETTER COME BACK OVER TO THE WEST. CANT NO ONE IN THE EAST FUCK WITH WEST TEAMS. PLAIN AND SIMPLE

Mar 18, 2003
The only possible elimination today is the Pacers, I think they will hold on for atleast one more game. That leaves the next possibility to be New Orleans against Philly. I think the Hornets will lose and be the first team eliminated.