Whats up on all these jackers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 13, 2002
I mean for real man , if you make a deal follow through . Shit happens you might get derailed for a minute, thats all gravy just let the person know. This not responding bullshit and " its on the way" bullshit. It is seriously gonna mess things up on here. This trade and stuff is lovely when you trust each other.....

May 19, 2002
I feel you, I had a $50 deal going and the dude said I'll send it out next week. 2 weeks later I email the guy and says, nah I don't want it no more, it's too much money and I don't have money right now. Well let a mafucka know mayn. It happens ALLLLLLLL the time.

Aug 13, 2002
we are all here hustlin and thats all to the good but foolz make offers , you agree then they never respond
things happen , I have had to pull out of deals before , but I never forgot to reply to an email over a deal .... soon folx wont want to deal it will be a big " you send first debate " ....lets keep this shit runnin like forrest ...

G

g211

yea, hteres a cpl bad apples that spoil deals...majority of folxs are really straight - get their bidness right...ya jus dont know, until ya inta a trade and somethin goes wrong, that tha deal went sour, and then excuses pop up...

but, ya know when a deal goes thru cuz erythang is straight talk - "ya I sent it today", its more specific - real talk...not some shit like aw its goin out in 3 days, then ya gotta wonder...

but I aint had probs until recently...tha legit list works, as it is, cuz right now the 2 peeps that I dealt with that seem a lil flaky aint on tha legit list...

so, it is kinda my bad ta trust peeps that are soso, sometimes, shits jus too good ta be tru - and ya take a risk hopin that they come thru!!

Sep 29, 2003
yo g211 i think i signed the back of your money order, so you might not be able to cash it. my bad, i sent a couple others out like that cuz my dumbass wasnt thinkin at the moment. sorry ot you too will. if that happens, just send it back to me and i'll send u a new one. im sorry about the delay man. let me know whats up.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
shit people on here are always talking "I just sent the money" or "imma send it tomorrow" or some shit like that, that is why I never hardly do deals on here and if I do, I just do paypal or with people I actually know well....I know some people think im shady since I dont deal with alot of peeps on the board but its mainly because of the fact that there are too many flakers, I mean shit, if you dont want the cd anymore, just email and me tell me, dont do this im not answering emails bullshit or imma send the money tomorrow shit. ....I mean shit, most everyone here is an adult, fuckin act like one, be about your business.

Aug 13, 2002
Damn I created a monster with this post.... Goodshit to everyone who used this to vent .... hopefully folx read this whole post and take it back to when trading was fun...

Jun 3, 2002
PayPal iz such a beautiful thing. Aint no excuse not to send the cheddar

Like Grim said, jus fuc wit folks u know will come correct, or paypal users.

Like 707balla was speakin' on, big money deals gotta be frustrating when folks sluff or jus dont pay. That's pretty faulty. I'd be mad as fuc, thinkin' I'm finna sell a cd for 50 bones [from an offer] then don't get paid. lol that aint right.