whats droppin next??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2003
Well, I'm not JT, but to the best of my knowledge...

JT and Assassin--FROM FILLMOE 2 SAN JOSE--Frisco Street Show has put a picture of the cover for this one on their "Hot New Releases" page for their website, so that must mean they have it (or will soon).

Mac Mall and JT--ILLEGAL GAME--there's a picture of this CD on Frisco Street Show's "Coming Soon" page. It looks like the release date is scheduled for July 6 (assuming, of course, that it doesn't get pushed back). From what I've read on some of the BART board messages, it looks like JT will be producing some (if not all) of the tracks on it. (www.friscostreetshow.com).

JT recently left a message on BART indicating that his solo THE MAIN EVENT would come out, he said, hopefully later in July (I THINK) but I don't remember any other details on that one off-hand...

Those are all the ones that I know of...JT seems to post more on the BART board, though, so you might went to check over there...

PEACE!