what up with treach dissing twista

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2002
but things change from a long time ago

i dont know the beef but i just know they dont like eacth other so put up the site where it says he diss him cuz they ask twista about it and he was like yea that was along time ago things r coo now

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
knight krawla said:
i read on a site along time ago that treach didn't like twista and diss twista on one of his album. does anybody know whats up with that.
He dissed Twista when he was Tung Twista which was so long ago. Twista talks about him on a old song called "suicide" checc it out. Treach said on a song that "He can tung twist his a-- bacc to CHicago".

Nov 29, 2002
Yeah Twista had that diss song on the Wicked Streets of Chi... Song sounded kinda old but it was tight. Twista was usin' Naughty by Nature's style, he said that in the song. "Usin' your style but you can't fade it".... Tight song....

Aug 23, 2002
what song was that on the wicked streets of chi compilation?

Man I heard a few of the songs on that compilation, but I'm looking for a song it was after "wicked streets of chi" in that demo I think, it was a mix of some tracks in the song and it came on after that, sounded tite.

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
Suicide was the song and its off the resurrection album which he put out independantly in 95...he also has dres from black sheep on one song....that was when he was still rapping over hiphop type of beats...he didn't snap on that album except for one song and yes that song was suppose to be old cause it was wicked streets of chi CLASSICS, i own both CD's and i dunno when the third installement of that comes out cause wicked e seems to be bogus on shit

Nov 29, 2002
Yeah I know it's suppose to be an older song, got that CD too... But what is that Ressurection album your talkin' about? I ain't never heard of that? Is it a Twista album? Cause they don't mention it on his web site...

Aug 23, 2002
Nah it wasn't twista on that track, it goes like this I THINK...

"Put ya left foot infront of your right foot and walk with me, through the city of chi where the vulchures be, have you heard that the city cryin, sociologist say that the city dien, from all the murder an gangbangin an drug dealin, every 30 hour the find another body with some slugs in em, aint no blood in it, this tha ill state nigga an aint no love in it, now we gone start with tha south side, where gd's an bd's and black stones don't coincide, so let me be your tour guide, so when you in a certain area you would know what that hood ride"

It goes like that if anyone know the rapper and the name please tell me thanks.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
umm that rappers name is..."chi-town playaz" - walk wit me" its off the hook...all hes talkin bout is them hoods in chi...my lady and 3 of my boys live up there and i hear bout shit there all the time...by the way check out my homeboy T1 of game insane...coop his shit..he puts it down for the bay area and kali like never b4!

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
AtUrAyAcAmEl said:
umm that rappers name is..."chi-town playaz" - walk wit me" its off the hook...all hes talkin bout is them hoods in chi...my lady and 3 of my boys live up there and i hear bout shit there all the time...by the way check out my homeboy T1 of game insane...coop his shit..he puts it down for the bay area and kali like never b4!
Homeboy! that is not his name, itz DA D.A. Smart. that song is on CHi-town playaz, which is a compilation.