WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Hahaha, I don’t believe in biblical Satan. I do enjoy joking about it though.

If Satan punishes bad ppl , does that make him a good guy ?
Lmao I dont want to thread jack but Satan is given permission from God to do evil. They are not enemies. That's also a doctrine pushed thats not biblical.

Job 1:6-7 (KJV) Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.
And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

So he just chills with God and chops it up lol

Here's an example of God being evil..

1 Kings 22:21-23 (KJV) And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the LORD, and said, I will persuade him.
And the LORD said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so.
Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil concerning thee.

Isaiah 45:7 (KJV) I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Post in the other thread so it doesnt turn into another thread lol

Props: dalycity650

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
Lmao I dont want to thread jack but Satan is given permission from God to do evil. They are not enemies. That's also a doctrine pushed thats not biblical.

Job 1:6-7 (KJV) Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.
And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

So he just chills with God and chops it up lol

Here's an example of God being evil..

1 Kings 22:21-23 (KJV) And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the LORD, and said, I will persuade him.
And the LORD said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so.
Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil concerning thee.

Isaiah 45:7 (KJV) I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Post in the other thread so it doesnt turn into another thread lol
We were created in his image, so....

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
We were created in his image, so....
We were. I'm not sure where ur going with it. But if you mean that we can be good and bad, of course.

Proverbs 11:1 (KJV) A false balance is abomination to the LORD: but a just weight is his delight.

Like when people say just love. Thsts a false balance.

Props: dalycity650
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
We were. I'm not sure where ur going with it. But if you mean that we can be good and bad, of course.

Proverbs 11:1 (KJV) A false balance is abomination to the LORD: but a just weight is his delight.

Like when people say just love. Thsts a false balance.
Who is the LORD? LEARN ABOUT YOURSELF FAM

The abomination is people masquerading as Christians Muslims and Jews.

HAPPY SUN DAY LORD