WHAT ALBUM PUT YOU ON TO BAY RAP???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2015
Bay Area
IRbl posse lesson to be learned
Hit man solo creep
GLP straight out the lab
Set the gaffla first album
D-moe first album
Unlv
IMP
X raided first album
Broths lynch season of the sic
Spice 1 Amerikkka
11/5 fienin 4 the funk
Cold world hustlers
51/50 first album
C-bo one life to live
Jt the Biggs Figga put it on the map
Cellski mr predictor
Closed caption harvest
E40 in a major way
Mac dren first album
Mac mall illegal business

This what I grew up on

Mar 17, 2006
I had known and liked e-40 but a friend of mine gave me the funk mobb tape it aint 4 play and I was instantly hooked. Shit...I remember getting my Walkman taken by the principal and couldn't get it back til the end of the year. I was pretty salty but best believe I was there on the last day of school to get my shit. I still remember looking into that big utility closet they kept all that kinda stuff and there was hundreds of pagers in there and tons of walkmans. Damn I miss the 90s lol

Sep 3, 2002
Like the rest, I heard Hammer and DU before anything else, but ALBUM wise----

My older Brother had "Gettin' It" and "Hall of Game" in his truck. And my other brother had "Amerikkkaz Nightmare" and "Me Against the World" but I couldn't really have my way with these albums.

"Killa Kali" was the first bay album I was able to spend quality time with. A homie let me borrow it.

"I got 5 on it" was of course bumping on the radio and "Back to the Hotel" but sticking to ALBUMS-----

"Can You Feel me", "Seasoned Veteran" and "Untouchable" came soon after that. Again from a friend.

Another homie had ALL the Spice-1 albums after awhile. So we listened to that heavy. Plus all the Westcoast Bad Boys and Master P's if you count those.

The first bay albums that I OWNED were "Strictly for my n.i.g.g.a.z" and "Hemp Museum"