whaaaattttt tha f***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 12, 2004
hey homie you got a problem about how i feel about this whole norte-sur thing? its just a graphic that represents how i feel about it, and this shit aint gonna kill you, so quit hating homie

Jan 21, 2004
THAS FUNNY....I NEVER SEEN THIS FOO BEFORE AND HE BEEN HERE SINCE MAY ONLY GOT 3 POSTS BUT SOMEHOW HE KNEW YOU MADE A THREAD ABOUT HIM....HE MUST HAVE ESP......

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
CcytzO said:
THAS FUNNY....I NEVER SEEN THIS FOO BEFORE AND HE BEEN HERE SINCE MAY ONLY GOT 3 POSTS BUT SOMEHOW HE KNEW YOU MADE A THREAD ABOUT HIM....HE MUST HAVE ESP......
na he was on here last night .and yea i do have a problem fuck that donnt come around here preachin that shit no one here wants to here it.

May 12, 2004
i aint preaching shit,and im not making you listen to it if i were...and the truth hurts,but im here cause i like both sides of chicano rap...

AND HOMIE(THAT BOYJD) THE MEANING,I DIDNT GET IT WRONG,IT IS SUPPOSE TO SAY DIVIDED WE STAND CAUSE WE ARE....

ANYONE TRIPS OVER NET SHIT,LOL,THEN THATS ON YOU...LMFAO.

Apr 8, 2004
lol az long az you aint haten I dont see why eNe one would be trippen. you aint scrap or a hater & you said ya feelen Norteno rap to, you cooh N my book.

Aug 17, 2002
I'm still befuddled as to what this pepsi can with the oxymoronic screen name is trying to say..You like rap from both regions and you support the division of your(I'm assuming you're Mexican, and I'm guessing you don't bang.)own race? I apologize if I assume falsely, however as stated in my first sentence, I am confused.

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
you know what fuck this .this fool is either a scrap that got beat down by nortenos or vice versa. hes a confussed little boy. keep dreamin 14 dreamz xx itll neva happen hes just scered so now hes hopin on a truce.it would be nice if all gente could get along but yall scraps burned that bridge a long time ago and theres to much politics and hiostory behind this war.

oh yea were u from anywayz ene? r you to scered to say where just cali .thats a big place WHERE R U FROM? :mad:

Jun 5, 2004
whats the big deal about his sig, maybe hes just tryna make a point,its not like his sig isnt true, is cali not divided?. and maybe he just likes good rap. your a liar if you say you havent heard a song you like, then you find out hes a scrap, and stop listening to it. maybe he just likes all the shit. i dont know him so i cant talk shit, and i cant talk good about him, im jus sayin dont judge him

May 12, 2004
i dont support it(the division),i said its the truth...and about my name,so what??i've seen hella weird ass names but no one tripps off that...lol,and yes i like both sides,am i only suppose to like one side??and if so why?im not here to disrespect anyone or to start "net banging"...i came here to find out more about a different side of chicano rap....is that wrong? anyways i surely dont have to prove anything to anyone here,if ur koo im koo,simple as that..

Jan 21, 2003
THERE IS NO BIG DEAL ON THIS BUT I TELLS THE TRUTH OF HOW IT IS IN CALIFAS. RIGHT IN EACH AND EVERY WAY YOU LOOK AT IT. NOT TRYING TO PREACH NOR TRYING TO MAKE A POINT. JUST THE FACTS ON A SIG.

Status
Not open for further replies.