WENT TO THE WHERHOUSE TODAY AND GUESS WHAT...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
TO RESERVE AND PREORDER MY COPY OF SICCMADE RITUTALS AND MUTHA FUCKERS SAID THAT THEY AINT GOT COS'S SICCMADE RITUALS IN THERE COMPUTER TO BE OUT ON THE 15TH WHAT THE FUCK IS IT GONNA COME OUT OR WHAT ANY SICCMADE REPRESENTATIVES KNOW IF ITS GONNA COME OUT ON THE 15TH?

K

Kabol

LOL Course they dont, homie. Hell, I just ordered Tre8z new one, and it waznt in any cataloguez here. Just had to get the callz out. It just came into the store 2nite and Ima snatch it tomorrow (I went to RedDragon 2nite lol).

The word iz that it iz out the 15th (SICCMADE RITUALZ), but you gotta get storez to get on that ish, or you wont get it on the 15th. Thatz just the way it goez for the underground, man. Some you see, some you dont see right away. Some you dont see at all. But rest assured...once SICCMADE getz a couple of current albumz out, storez will be on the lookout for that izzle. They want the salez too, man. Itz all about the salez, and if they know somethin iz goin to sell, they will get it in.

BTW - Siccmade's distributer iz IDN, if that helpz in your search. I believe that standz for Innovative Distribution Network, though I have called a few #z, & searched for a # on the internet to call and get confirmationz, but I didnt search very far when I decided to go to the evildooinz site (a site we take for granted, I think, too much by not goin regularly when we should). (The thing about a website iz it can be updated at any time - it doeznt have a presstime or deadline hour - it just getz renewed.)

http://www.evildooinz.com/todays_news.htm thiz goez to older newz & touchez on IDN

Id give ya the link to the current updatez, but the site iz bein updated az I type so I dont have access to it right now. Im guessin that Rippem iz bein a very busy man 2nite
DO THA DAM THANG RIPP, much luv

Kabol

loki

Artist
Sep 29, 2002
kabol: you one of the few who get it.
& good looking on the http://evildooinz.proboards4.com/index.cgi plug...

LOKI

Apr 25, 2002
@illmannered: isn't it better for the artist if we purchase it in stores?

@siccflow: yup.

@kabol: couldn't have said it better.

Go harass your local record store if you want that shit.

:dead: