War with Iraq

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jose

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
I would post this in another forum but i dont visit the others like i do hear and i respect most of the peoples opinions here. So I would like to know what any of you think about this whole thing. Bush wants to invade Iraq claiming Sadaam is a huge threat. Do you think America should invade Iraq or see how the UN Inspections go?

May 5, 2002
I HOPE WE CAN HAVE PEACE BUT THE THREAT OF WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION IS REAL. ESPECIALLY WITH THIER SUFFERING ECONOMY AFFECTED BY OUR SANCTIONS PUT ON THE COUNTRY SINCE THE GULF WAR. IF WE DO GO TO WAR HE BET MONEY HE WILL GO OUT WITH A BANG AND NOT LIKE LAST TIME BECAUSE HE WILL BE MORE PREPARED STRATEGICALLY, MOBOLITY AND LOGISTICALLY, AS WELL AS HAVING WOMD. IF WE GO TO WAR I'D LIKE TO THINK IT IS BECAUSE WE WILL SACRIFICE OUR LIVES FOR THE SAKE OF SAVING OTHERS BY DISPOSING OF WOMD, NOT FOR OIL WHICH IS THE REASON ARE THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE. SADAM IS A LEADER FOR HIS PEOPLE WHICH BUILT THE FIRST MODERNIZED CIVILIZATION IN THE MIDDLE EAST AND TO MAKE SUCH BOLD STATEMENTS TO OUR PRESIDENT SINCE HE LOST IN ALL ASPECTS OF THE LAST WAR, WILL LEAVE ME TO BELIEVE HE IS NOT ALONE AND HAS SOMETHING UP HIS SLEEVE. WITH TRIBES CLAIMING JIHAD ON U.S. AND THE ANTI AMERICAN MENTALITY IN THE MIDDLE EAST BECAUSE WE MEDDLE IN THIER AFFAIRS AND BACK SHARON(P.M. OF ISRAEL) I DOUBT THIS WILL BE AN EASY WAR IF WE DO GO. BUT BEST BE FOR SURE I WILL BE THERE HOMEBOY DOING MY JOB-LATE

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
as an active duty member of the coast guard, i don't know how i will be affected just yet. i do agree with going to war if the u.n. has our back. you gotta understand how shitty it was for terrorists to have set up taking out the WTC's and the pentagon. bush on his life will not let that happen again. if the let out some WOMD, we would be in some shit. he has them and we know it. he won't let us in and this ain't the first time it's happend. if we only kill saddam, his sons are even crazier and want american death even more than he does. the holy jihad is the real problem at hand because it ain't just war with afghanistan and iraq, it's damn near the whole middle east. i think all this is happening because it's God's will. i have faith that whatever happens will happen for the best. if i die in this war, my soul will finally rest, in a better place, but i pray for the best. there is some serious shit brewin right now, if we don't take care of it now, i honestly believe, we are good as dead, that's real.

Jose

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
what im trippin off of is, Regan knew Sadam was using chemical weapons on the Iranians. The United States under Regans administration gave Sadam strains of anthrax among other things that Iraq used to make chemical weapons. When Israel bombed them, and stopped them from making their Atomic bomb Regan scolded Isreal. Sadam has not changed. He was crazy back then, so why now invade? If we invade it could possibly give other countries (India vs Pakistan for example) a reason to start a war, citing Bushs pre-emptive strike.

The reason why the middle east has all this animosity towards us is not because their crazy or they hate our freedom. Theres a reason for all of this. And if the US invades Iraq other countries might think "hey, America is taking over countries, invading, we might be next," and maybe whats going on in Israel will happen here with all these suicide bombings.

May 5, 2002
THE REASON WE WENT TO WAR IS BECAUSE THEY MADE A MOVE ON A COUTRY WITH OIL WHICH DIRECTLY AFFECTED THE U.S.(KUWAIT) WE DEFENDED THEM AND BECAME OBLIGATED TO HAVE OUR HAND IN THIER POCKET IN WHATEVER THEY DID. NOBODY CARED THAT HE MADE THOSE WEAPONS THEN BECAUSE IT DIDN'T INVOLVE US IT WAS THIER PROBLEM. NOW THAT WE ARE INVOLVED I THINK WE ARE USING THE EXCUSE OF THOSE WEAPONS BEING MADE AS A FRONT TO DEFEND OUR OIL. AND WITH NEW TECHNOLOGY WE ARE AFRAID THEY WILL BECOME STRONG AND BE ABLE TO HURT US. SO THE PRES. IS PLAYING HIS CARD OF POWER FIRST BEFORE IRAQ BECOMES TO STRONG AND WE HAVE ANOTHER VIETNAM.

Oct 10, 2002
I'M IN THE ARMY AND I WOULD LOVE TO GO OVER THERE AND REMOVE SADAAM. I DON'T KNOW WHAT HE'S PLANNING BUT I'D RATHER BE SAFE THAN SORRY. WE CAN'T PUT ANYTHING PAST HIM. SADAAM HAS A REPUTATION OF BEING SHADY SO LETS DO THE WORLD A FAVOR.