V.I.P. for Sonny Bonoho Cd Release Party

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2002
Tuesday Dec 10th 2002
@ I-Spy
8pm-12am 4hr show
All Ages

Dj-B-Mello Spinnin,
LIVE W/ Your Host Neema of Unexpected Arrival
ONE FAMM ALLSTAR
MG! the VISIONARY
& Last Sonny Bonoho...

If you want to be on the V.I.P. list, post your name. And you get in FREE FREE....
Why! My fliers is coming in late. So, this is an opportunity for us!
Thank you,... kutcrome a.k.a. Sonny Bonoho. Looking forward to see all of yall who peep through. But if you want to support a brother yall can bless $5 bucks at the do... Peace...

Aug 31, 2002
??????

the question is weather or not the vip was for siccness members only? I would like to get in with the VIP, but was wondering if i could bring a few friends as well.

Definately, the V.i.p is fo those who dont got money, and would like to come... Jus remember that I and Rebelz and Noconwood Records invest alot of $$ for a dope show that you would never forget, I guarantee you... My dang boot is gonna be on fire especially mg!the VISIONARY & ONE FAMM ALL-STARS. Please come support this music that is unsaturated. & that is no joke... Kutcrome " I jus wanna see you smile."

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
Oh my bad, I thought VIP meant that we got to get liquer sick wit Kut krizzle all night and have hot bizzles give up lap dizzles. I guess I been watching too many rap movies. LOL, money ain't a thang to support tha homie.

May 6, 2002
mp3.com
hehe,

im gonna pay 5 bucks to get in.......and im HOSTIN!!! HAHA

Yo, i think everyone should do the same....

we are witnessing a genius at work peopleeeeeeee....

hehe

one love

Neema

PS.....10%Bootsy Collins+12% Andre (Outkast)+8% Urban Cowboy+13%Genius+7%God's Son+20% daddy+29% Musician+1%guru=Sonny Bonoho.....

hehe, took me 2 years to figure that one out...lol.........

Apr 25, 2002
This show is fastly approaching, everyone find some way to make it out shit will be tight for sure, Sonny puts on some of the best performances you will see. Also MG the Visionary is one of the most slept on rappers out here. Come show your support!