Turk says fucc CASH MONEY-Peep the diss tracc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
YEAH FUCK CASHMONEY, MORONS GOT RID OF ALL THERE BEST RAPPERS AND THE ONES THAT MADE THEM BLOW UP IN THE FIRST PLACE, FUCKEN WACK ASS BIG TYMERS ONLY HAVE THEM CATCHY CHORUS'S AND LYRICS NUTHEN SPECIAL ABOUT THEM, AND LIL WHINER (WAYNE), HES ALRIGHT HIS VOICE BE GETTEN ON MY NERVES AFTER AWHILE THOUGH,

IM GLAD TO SEE TURK TALK SHIT ABOUT WACK ASS CASH MONEY!!!

Jan 13, 2003
Check your history, cashmoney came up off of b.g. thats how they got there deal with universal. BG was go be the first to drop an album but he had caught some time. So they went with juvenile instead. Peep out the MURDER DOGS MAGS years ago and reads up on the articals with bg be for they blow up big. You will hear Cellski saying that he wanting to work with bg before he got into the mainsteam. Now about the big tyimes they came up off of there artists first and then they came out again on the mic. mayn to end this BG is the best out of the formerly hotboys period.

Dec 21, 2002
YEAH THEM CASH MONEY BOYZ DONE BLEW IT GETING RID OF JUVE AND B.G. I NEVER REALLY HEARD TURK ON ENE COO JAMZ. BUT FUCC CASH MONEY STILL DOING THEY THANG MAYNE. EVEN DON'T I DON'T LISTEN OR BUY THEY SHIT. THEY DOING IT. FUCC THAT SUCCZ I WUZ LOOKING FORWARD ON SWOOPING UP B.G. NEW SHIT BUT HOMIE SAID IT WUZ SORRY. ENE GOOD B.G. JAMZ. I KNOW IS OLD SHIT WUZ AIGHT.