Trump (all political posts go here)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
I was planning on buying a pair of converse all star hi tops, but then I changed my mind when I seen Kamala Harris was sporting them, and she was wearing the weak ass low tops, 😂 that’s ironic a communist lady wearing capitalism on her feet.....I might get the converse any way because they are good shoes to wear while lifting weights.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I was planning on buying a pair of converse all star hi tops, but then I changed my mind when I seen Kamala Harris was sporting them, and she was wearing the weak ass low tops, 😂 that’s ironic a communist lady wearing capitalism on her feet.....I might get the converse any way because they are good shoes to wear while lifting weights.
Real men lift in chanclas

Apr 26, 2002
All my Samoan family voted Trump.
All my girls paisa family voted Trump. I actually can't think of a single person I know around me that actually voted Biden, prolly cuz I don't associate with mentally ill people 😂. U comparing unarmed protestors who broke in for photo Ops to domestic terrorists armed in armor with fully automatic weapons that took a city under siege and made it their own lawless zone full of murder and rape.
Why they asking who knows how to use guns in a "peaceful protest"? 😂😂😂😂

I chose not to vote because both are pieces of shit that do nothing for me and my family but Trump is the lesser of evils and again,, I didn't even vote for him 😂😂😂. My last vote was for Obama which was a mistake and why I chose not to vote any more. .. Why no mention of Kamala and her throwing thousands of black men in jail for minor offenses like weed? Just because she sucked a old married black dick to get where she is, doesn't mean she's an ally to black people or any poc at that unless they kumar 😂
Again: you didn’t read my replies? There were far right perps INSTIGATING the riots. Both were wrong. The antifa/ blm AND the far right wolves dressed as sheep. I linked you govt docs and articles of arrests of these right wing white supremacists INSTIGATING these riots. Fucc BOTH. But you (and the trumpkins) choose to ignore those. Yes, I kno about Kamala. Was she doing her job? Yea. Was/is she a POS, yes. Is she RACIST? Lmao. Let me see, Biden appoints all these minorities in top positions. One term installs TWO documented RACISTS (I linked them also) in his admin, and I’m supposed to think Biden is the racist? Who’s drinking the koolaid? You guys STILL didn’t address why one term didn’t ban Saudi, and 15 of the 19 sept 11 terrorists WERE FROM SAUDI. Why don’t you guys address that? You guys picc n choose your faux outrage. What’s your REAL angle? How come you guys are so adamant to support this racist POS. I link hella shit debunking EVERYTHING you post, and all you can come bacc with is, bidens a racist. Libs are fags. That’s ALL you guys got cuz you can’t defend him on his policies. I pay CLOSE attention to politics. Some of you say, “oh you mad”, yea, I’m pretty pissed that so many support this racist POS. How could you defend a guy who tried to overturn a free and fair election? This dude ripped the constitution to shreds and you guys aren’t paying attention, jus listening to newsmax and oan and the rest of the “orange man bad” cult. Yea, fucc Biden and one term, but to say Biden is worse, you just yappin. Again, there’s a reason why the white supremacists side with this guy. And all you trumpkins that support the guy, know it. I say after 4 years, if you’re still a one term supporter, you’re either Racist, dumb as fucc, wealthy, or just ignorant of politics. Which side are you?

Apr 26, 2002
I love how they keep losing though....man with so many confederate supporters, I just can't comprehend how they lost the war /s

The confederates were all red coat traitors and we should have fire squaded every last one of em.

How can everyone on this site be anti rebel flag but think they could still support an admin fluffed up by......a treasonous confederate flag

The US flag is also treasonous to all every day people, but the enemy of my enemy in this case also remains my enemy.
These posters on this site undercover racist bro. 🤣😂🤣 They ain’t foolin no one. They mussa got the asses beat by blacc dudes or somethin. No lie. I kno some Asians in Sacramento that got picced on by blaccs at Burbank high. Now they one term supporters. 🤣😂❄️❄️ One term ain’t did SHIT for them, but they support him. One term tryin to ban POC’s from entering this country. Tryna “stop the bleeding”, and these POC supporting this grifter are blind sheep. One term installed a WHITE NATIONALIST as head of immigration, and these POC supporting him still drink the koolaid. These rednecc cult 45ists don’t even like these POC’s and they still side with em. Lol, damn. Again, chree, mobbin916, killahoe, and wt are ridin with these guys, enough said: ✊🏽✊🏽✊🏽✊🏽✊🏽
FB65069F-AD48-44E1-BEFF-5D1D69C0D061.jpeg 29F1FCFD-F6D9-408E-9E20-5D011EC4B3EC.jpeg 0DC8BCAA-47D6-486E-BC87-E873D33C9C35.jpeg 4FA7230B-7046-40A1-A45F-99088CC1FDB0.jpeg 43E33ABA-2941-4B94-A031-31700D594653.jpeg 869818CB-BC10-4358-A603-19475C8BA7A5.jpeg

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Again: you didn’t read my replies? There were far right perps INSTIGATING the riots. Both were wrong. The antifa/ blm AND the far right wolves dressed as sheep. I linked you govt docs and articles of arrests of these right wing white supremacists INSTIGATING these riots. Fucc BOTH. But you (and the trumpkins) choose to ignore those. Yes, I kno about Kamala. Was she doing her job? Yea. Was/is she a POS, yes. Is she RACIST? Lmao. Let me see, Biden appoints all these minorities in top positions. One term installs TWO documented RACISTS (I linked them also) in his admin, and I’m supposed to think Biden is the racist? Who’s drinking the koolaid? You guys STILL didn’t address why one term didn’t ban Saudi, and 15 of the 19 sept 11 terrorists WERE FROM SAUDI. Why don’t you guys address that? You guys picc n choose your faux outrage. What’s your REAL angle? How come you guys are so adamant to support this racist POS. I link hella shit debunking EVERYTHING you post, and all you can come bacc with is, bidens a racist. Libs are fags. That’s ALL you guys got cuz you can’t defend him on his policies. I pay CLOSE attention to politics. Some of you say, “oh you mad”, yea, I’m pretty pissed that so many support this racist POS. How could you defend a guy who tried to overturn a free and fair election? This dude ripped the constitution to shreds and you guys aren’t paying attention, jus listening to newsmax and oan and the rest of the “orange man bad” cult. Yea, fucc Biden and one term, but to say Biden is worse, you just yappin. Again, there’s a reason why the white supremacists side with this guy. And all you trumpkins that support the guy, know it. I say after 4 years, if you’re still a one term supporter, you’re either Racist, dumb as fucc, wealthy, or just ignorant of politics. Which side are you?
We've heard for 5 years how racist Trump is yet nothings come out to prove it. Bidens had an entire lifetime of racist actions and all of a sudden he's a champion for poc?

We've heard for 5 years how Trump and Russia stole the election 😂

Again, why are you grouping all Saudis together? You're saying they're all terrorists based on a .00000000015th of their population engaging in 911 😂. If Biden can change from being a ultra racist why can't these guys change to not be terrorists 😂

Props: NotAllThere

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
These posters on this site undercover racist bro. 🤣😂🤣 They ain’t foolin no one. They mussa got the asses beat by blacc dudes or somethin. No lie. I kno some Asians in Sacramento that got picced on by blaccs at Burbank high. Now they one term supporters. 🤣😂❄️❄️ One term ain’t did SHIT for them, but they support him. One term tryin to ban POC’s from entering this country. Tryna “stop the bleeding”, and these POC supporting this grifter are blind sheep. One term installed a WHITE NATIONALIST as head of immigration, and these POC supporting him still drink the koolaid. These rednecc cult 45ists don’t even like these POC’s and they still side with em. Lol, damn. Again, chree, mobbin916, killahoe, and wt are ridin with these guys, enough said: ✊🏽✊🏽✊🏽✊🏽✊🏽
View attachment 9214 View attachment 9215 View attachment 9216 View attachment 9217 View attachment 9218 View attachment 9219

Damn u must love these guys having their pics saved on your phone 😂😂😂😂😂. Id post your fellow bidenites but I don't keep pics of fags and queers on "decc" 😂😂😂😂😂

Crying about Trumps.immigration tactics yet you don't like Saudis 😂😂😂. Hella racist 😂

Props: NotAllThere
Apr 26, 2002
We've heard for 5 years how racist Trump is yet nothings come out to prove it. Bidens had an entire lifetime of racist actions and all of a sudden he's a champion for poc?

Again, why are you grouping all Saudis together? You're saying they're all terrorists based on a .00000000015th of their population engaging in 911 😂. If Biden can change from being a ultra racist why can't these guys change to not be terrorists 😂
What chu mean “nothings come out to prove it”? I just showed you he installed TWO white nationalists in his admin. What does he have to come out and call someone the n-word to finally PROVE it? 🤣😂 What about the birther movement? What about the Central Park 5? What about his housing discrimination lawsuits? Yea, one term has had ALL HIS LIFE to show he’s a racist. Again, why can’t you answer: HOW COME WHITE SUPREMACISTS SIDE WITH HIM? Who says Russia an one term STOLE the election? That’s not what the investigations were about. You know, the one that convicted about 13 one term associates? And even the REPUBLICAN majority senate says THERE WAS RUSSIA COLLUSION. Of course you trumpkins wouldn’t know that, cuz you weren’t payin attention. https://www.lawfareblog.com/collusion-reading-diary-what-did-senate-intelligence-committee-find
Now of course you’ll skip over that. 😂🤣😂 And yea chree, you keep ridin with these guys!! 011E07D4-A1F3-40C2-A381-D79C8AA4CE1E.jpeg 57E76785-2A86-4E2A-BEFA-D78B9B0C4B1E.jpeg

Apr 26, 2002
Damn u must love these guys having their pics saved on your phone 😂😂😂😂😂. Id post your fellow bidenites but I don't keep pics of fags and queers on "decc" 😂😂😂😂😂

Crying about Trumps.immigration tactics yet you don't like Saudis 😂😂😂. Hella racist 😂
Damn bro, mussa hit a nerve. U must REALLY ride with em. Which one is you? 4748DC90-3594-44AB-B88A-71F9B5A754A5.jpeg

Apr 26, 2002

And I didn’t say that about saudis. I can give AF. I’m sayin how much of a sheep you trumpkins are cuz you STILL can’t answer why one term banned other Muslim countries, but didn’t ban the saudis? And you basically contradicted one term DIDNT you? How come one term banned whole Muslim countries if “.00000000000015th” of the population are terrorists? 🤦🏽‍♂️

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I know how you look “breh”. Get you a confederate flag to hang in your room chree!!! I see who you ridin with!!!
I'm riding with none of you political weirdos 😂. U can't even acknowledge the bullshit and hypocrisy on that side all it is is Trump Trump Trump and look they raided the capital while ignoring all summer long 😂

And "you're a white supremacist if you don't agree with me/us" mentality is on the same brainwashed level as falling for bidens "you ain't black if you don't vote for me" bullshit 😂

Apr 26, 2002
I'm riding with none of you political weirdos 😂. U can't even acknowledge the bullshit and hypocrisy on that side all it is is Trump Trump Trump and look they raided the capital while ignoring all summer long 😂

And "you're a white supremacist if you don't agree with me/us" mentality is on the same brainwashed level as falling for bidens "you ain't black if you don't vote for me" bullshit 😂
“Breh” you ridin the same car as these guys, enough said.

4D18ED6F-1D5C-40AE-A7B2-4D13F762C7D8.jpeg

Apr 26, 2002

You ain’t even touch up on ANYTHING I asked you. Yea, there’s underlying reasons why you defending RACIST ass one term. Get that confederate flag up!!! I see you CUZZ. Chree mussa got his ass kicced by blaccs, lol. Mobbin916 too. Talkin bout he ain’t getting some shoes cuz a FEMALE got some. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣 Talkin about “lifting weights”. 🤣😂🤣😂👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽❄️❄️❄️❄️

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
You ain’t even touch up on ANYTHING I asked you. Yea, there’s underlying reasons why you defending RACIST ass one term. Get that confederate flag up!!! I see you CUZZ. Chree mussa got his ass kicced by blaccs, lol. Mobbin916 too. Talkin bout he ain’t getting some shoes cuz a FEMALE got some. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣 Talkin about “lifting weights”. 🤣😂🤣😂👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽❄️❄️❄️❄️
Actually I touched on it all when I said I don't vote 😂. U getting your panties in a bunch over me calling out the brainwashed bullshit you putting 😂. I've called out the extreme Trump conspiracy posts too but that's cool 😂.