Trump (all political posts go here)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
What is everyone's thoughts on trump?

I like him against hillary and maybe biden, but as a person I think he's a fat lump of orange shit. I don't like him or his rat faced family aside from his wife.

there is positives for sure, but overall, thoughts?

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
On the real though, I don't give a shit either way about Trump anymore. Trump is a racist, evil, sack of shit, but so are the Democrats that will run against him and the Republicans that are next in line after him.

Anyone that becomes president is going to be a trash human being, because the real powers that be won't allow anyone else but a trash human being be president.

President, Senate, House, etc. are all fake.

Democrats and Republicans only fight each other for power so they can create legislation that helps the corporations paying them. If Democrats win, they get paid more, if Republicans win, they get paid more.

I used to be all about "Fuck Trump, Fuck Bush, Fuck McCain, Fuck Republicans etc.", then I quit being naive and realized Democrats are just as evil, if not more evil. At least Republicans don't really hide their evilness like Democrats try to do.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
What is everyone's thoughts on trump?
If I told you my real thoughts I would have a visit at my door.

All my leaders have been executed by this government. Edit:. I can say we should hang all of the politicians and him included, as they are all traitors to US Citizens and people in US

Last edited:

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
On the real though, I don't give a shit either way about Trump anymore. Trump is a racist, evil, sack of shit, but so are the Democrats that will run against him and the Republicans that are next in line after him.

Anyone that becomes president is going to be a trash human being, because the real powers that be won't allow anyone else but a trash human being be president.

President, Senate, House, etc. are all fake.

Democrats and Republicans only fight each other for power so they can create legislation that helps the corporations paying them. If Democrats win, they get paid more, if Republicans win, they get paid more.

I used to be all about "Fuck Trump, Fuck Bush, Fuck McCain, Fuck Republicans etc.", then I quit being naive and realized Democrats are just as evil, if not more evil. At least Republicans don't really hide their evilness like Democrats try to do.
what about bernie?

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
what about bernie?
Bernie proves everything I said in my post. He's not as much of a garbage human being as the others, thus the powers that be and the DNC try and squash him at every turn.

He's pretty much a lame duck. He says a lot of great things that people want to hear that will never happen because other people won't allow it to happen.

The only good bill Bernie has ever gotten passed at a national level in 30 years of being a congressman/senator was the VA reform bill a few years ago and he needed garbage human being John McCain to co-sponsor it.

Apr 25, 2002
TRUMP is dominating out there. Unemployment across all races and categories is at an all time low. Stock market and record highs.

He straight bitches slapped Iran without any repercussions. He is handling China better than any other previous president.

He is crushing but you know, people love to hate. The Democratic is an absolute shambles and is becoming more and more progressive and the party for people who hate America and want to socialize. More and more moderate Democrats are having to lean towards Trump because the alternative would be a fucking nightmare.

Trump sleep walks into a 2nd term and America will be better off for it.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
I've said it here before. I enjoy the extra money in my paychecks and the tax breaks I'll be getting when I get them done next week.

Trump is a scumbag, but I gotta look out for my family. I got 3 kids, pay big property taxes and still get assigned a shit public school. I need all the financial breaks I can get to keep them in private school. I work in San Francisco and I'm constantly looking out for human shit and used needles. I don't see the Dems like Pelosi and Newsom who run California doing anything about it.