Trump (all political posts go here)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Dude, I support Trump 100.... Not only that but I actually took that "fuck Trump" Antifa track/beat and turned it into a pro-Trump Antifa diss track...

I should upload it here or release it on youtube or something because it's just funny when I drive by their "gatherings" and slow my roll to say "what up doe" and they hear me rapping better than that "fuck Trump" nonsense - they get pissed er confused - they cant make any sense of it, lol... I mean I've been rapping since like 1992 so I've pretty much honed my skill ya dig?

Oh yea and the anti-Trump black folks to get "triggered" by it too, so I troll their asses with it as well...

I mean it's a dope beat that is very easy to rap to, and ever since I heard these "black block" rich ass white kid bitches playing that shit I was like - fuck that - I'm turning this into a pro-Trump track, lol..... I mean I never officially released it - a lot of people just wanted copies of it so I just gave them away for free since I'm a proud Trump supporter....

Oh and to the Trump haters - don't get your shit twisted - the notion I support Trump doesn't make me a "republican" and if you even care about my political philosophy - I'm a civil anarchist - I support Trump because he's a step in the right direction our nation needs to head ...

Shit I could go on forever on how great Trump is...

All I have to say is quit watching the fake news CNN and MSNBC and the rest of the alphabet group "news".... They lie to you and keep you enslaved to their stupid nonsense and government....

Props: NotAllThere

CreepinOnAhComeUP

not working is cool
Jun 13, 2018
Some small town in America
Dude, I support Trump 100.... Not only that but I actually took that "fuck Trump" Antifa track/beat and turned it into a pro-Trump Antifa diss track...

I should upload it here or release it on youtube or something because it's just funny when I drive by their "gatherings" and slow my roll to say "what up doe" and they hear me rapping better than that "fuck Trump" nonsense - they get pissed er confused - they cant make any sense of it, lol... I mean I've been rapping since like 1992 so I've pretty much honed my skill ya dig?

Oh yea and the anti-Trump black folks to get "triggered" by it too, so I troll their asses with it as well...

I mean it's a dope beat that is very easy to rap to, and ever since I heard these "black block" rich ass white kid bitches playing that shit I was like - fuck that - I'm turning this into a pro-Trump track, lol..... I mean I never officially released it - a lot of people just wanted copies of it so I just gave them away for free since I'm a proud Trump supporter....

Oh and to the Trump haters - don't get your shit twisted - the notion I support Trump doesn't make me a "republican" and if you even care about my political philosophy - I'm a civil anarchist - I support Trump because he's a step in the right direction our nation needs to head ...

Shit I could go on forever on how great Trump is...

All I have to say is quit watching the fake news CNN and MSNBC and the rest of the alphabet group "news".... They lie to you and keep you enslaved to their stupid nonsense and government....
Good work keep trolling them!

Also biden is going to lose not that is laptop got exposed..
get ready for 4 more years of Trump guys!!!! h aha ha ha ah ah ahhahaaaaaaaaaa
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Libs also live on welfare they don't own houses lol ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Actually there is tons of Liberals in California that are homeowners and they live in upper middle class and wealthy neighborhoods, they drive a BMW with a Hillary Clinton bumper sticker..... A lot of Billionaires are Democrats also.

Lefties are not blue collar like the old days, they have money and pay other people to do things for them because they are not the most mechanically inclined people, they wouldn’t know the difference between a metric and SAE socket.

Last edited:
Props: NotAllThere

Thizzlejuice

Jan 21, 2019
Sac

The libtards want to boycott Home Depot because the owner supports Trump...I highly doubt that will make a difference in Home Depot’s profits because I never seen a lib queer that knows how to fix anything, they hire a handyman for everything.
Most of the people doing the fixing or building are latinos in this state. I thought trump wasn't doing any lobbying. Plywood prices have been high this year too

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Most of the people doing the fixing or building are latinos in this state.
what’s your point? they don’t vote.....My point was that most of the lefties and Biden supporters are not blue collar people that know how to repair things their self and they don’t spend money on tool sets and hardware at Home Depot.

Last edited:

Thizzlejuice

Jan 21, 2019
Sac
what’s your point? they don’t vote.....My point was that most of the lefties and Biden supporters are not blue collar people that know how to repair things their self and they don’t spend money on tool sets and hardware at Home Depot.
So who does the shopping at home creepo.. Racist red necks? I wouldn't bust my ass on construction if I had the money either

Feb 1, 2018
Fuck Biden/Harris, they want to ban cars and after that they want to ban everything and the only thing you will own is a pair of flip flops.
But there's no way it's possible for Biden to ban gas vehicles lol

Just like they can't ban guns. Obama didn't ban guns. Even after that crazy ass Newtown shooting where literal elementary school kids got SHOT by an ADULT. One of the worst things that has happened probably ever. And they didn't ban guns then. I know guns haven't been mentioned in this thread (I did a CTRL+F on all 5 pages lol) but I assume "ban everything" includes guns