Tribute To Jimmy Starr Another Apt3/DNA Thang And DVD Release

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 27, 2002
On APRIL ,15 At Studio Z
This Is The Long Awaited Playa's Gala Brought to you by Apt3/DNA
This tribute is bringing Coast to Coast gentlemen of Leisure to pay tribute to Jimmy Starr and his new DVD release GOSPEL OF THE GAME. This Is A Gala occasion and an event for the most professional of professionals in the GAME. GUESTS INCLUDE The Cast of American Pimps and Pimps up Hoe's Down. This is a filming event and a show case. Seating will be limited and The V.I.P Section will be showing the advanced preview of GOSPEL OF THE GAME Months before actual release. PERFORMANCES INCLUDE ???????????????????? That APT3/DNA Thing we do. To RSVP Please notify [email protected] or hit the Apartment 3 forum on the siccness. Or leave a message posted on the Apt3dna.com Site and we WILL get you confirmed. Advanced tickets can also be obtained thru all those who got the inside track to staff. Hotel package deals to all those from out of state. This is not a Joke only real PIMPS,PLAYAS,AND HUSTLAS Celebrate in the Game And pay tribute to a Legend..... More Info this week.

Be on the Lookout for APT3DNA NIGHT CRUISE ON THE BAY THIS MAY ON A YACHT NEAR YOU>>>>>>>>>

Jun 27, 2002
isnt the soundrack already done?....i remember seeing a cd with that title and the cat told me that Fillmoe Slim had somethin to do with it...