Top Dawg Ent. Mega-thread (Kendrick Lamar, ScHoolboy Q, Ab-Soul, Jay-Rock etc)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2007
Inland Empire

01. UR (Prod. by Mac Miller)
02. Childs Play (feat. Chance The Rapper) (Prod. by XXYYXX & Dae One)
03. Julia (Prod. by Felix Snow)
04. Warm Winds (feat. Isaiah Rashad) (Prod. by Mac Miller & Antydote)
05. Hi Jack (Prod. by Toro Y Moi)
06. Green Mile (Prod. by Emile)
07. Babylon (feat. Kendrick Lamar (Prod. by DJ Dahi)
08. Sweet November (Prod. by Marvin Gaye)
09. Shattered Ring (Prod. by Emile)
10. Omega (Prod. by Emile)

SZA-Z(iT)-atrilli.net.zip

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
hell yeah Jay Rock album up next. should easily be the best TDE project this year, imo, at least until project #6, which i wonder if it will be a Black Hippy album or Kendrick's?

i haven't listened to any of the Ab-Soul leaks yet so I can hear the whole album at once

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
they've said before they have no intention of making a black hippy album

i hope theres no stink of strange music on the new jay rock

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Follow Me Home was just a 1-album distribution deal. It was dope af and didn't sound like Strange at all, which made it the best thing to ever come out on Strange. He's not on Strange anymore according to their website

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
didnt ab souls shit leak? i swear i seen his album on stream

either way im waiting for it to drop i may buy a physical copy as ive been a fan of ab soul since control system & longterm mentality. both albums were so dope i feel i should personally support his new album by buying it. i felt they were really deep and complete albums that is pretty rare to come across nowadays the new one may be a shot at breakthrough success but if he keeps it deep and devoid of 'hit songs ill be happy

schoolboy q kinda flopped personally with oxymoron he was actin like it was gonna be the dopest shit since a nigga put waffles together with chicken but shit was floppy disk

jay rock shoulda BEEN dropped his older shit slaps back when i knew of tde as top dawg entertainment and he was like the only one on the label i knew of lol dude had a legit tour bus back in the days. like 6 years ago before tde was even poppin

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2002
schoolboy q kinda flopped personally with oxymoron he was actin like it was gonna be the dopest shit since a nigga put waffles together with chicken but shit was floppy disk

jay rock shoulda BEEN dropped his older shit slaps back when i knew of tde as top dawg entertainment and he was like the only one on the label i knew of lol dude had a legit tour bus back in the days. like 6 years ago before tde was even poppin
C/S all of this.

Schoolboy Q was a flop. Really disappointing given his previous work.

Jay Rock has been killing his features - I'm pumped to hear his new album.