TO KRIKOR EZIKIAN AKA INFAMOUS559

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
i've been meanin to say this shit to u for a long time, but i KNOW u sold me a stolen beat... u took it from that fool ill3k.... and not only that, but that shit u sent me wuzn't even clean enough to record on... and yo ass had the nerve to tell me on AIM u didn't even recieve my money.... talkin that shit about "dude u better not be fuckin me, i swear" ....like yo lil ass is gone do somethin??...... so i'm a give u a chance to redeem yoself... give me back wut i paid u.... don't make it hard on yo'self.... just be a man and do wut u gotta do so we can make things right.... here's my mailing address:

J.Gutierrez Sellner
4056 Decoto Rd
Fremont CA 94555

i want my money back.... i know you're readin shit on this board on tha under so i'm a give u 2 weeks to pay me wut u owe otherwise u better hope i take Interstate 5 instead of Highway 99 next time i go to LA... coz if i gotta come to fresno to look for yo ass, fuck payin me, u and i are gone have to knuckle up and u gone recieve an asswhoopin that'll last a lifetime

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
and stop axin niggas on here fo the plugs to major record labels... i heard some of yo music before and i can only hope you're jokin and that shit u recorded wuz meant to end up in the spoken word/comedy section of yo local music store and not the rap section.... when i told u that the shit u sent me on AIM needed work, i wuz being real real REAL nice to try and not use the letter's 'H' and 'A' after each other a thousand times or so

matter of fact when i wuz tryna find yo info earlier, i ran across yo soundfile and gave it a play.... and i damn near bursted my lungs tryna hold in the laughter

if someone at Sony Music or Universal were to disregard all these demo tapes of people with actual talent and gave yo wack ass a record deal, it would be the end of popular american music as we know it.... the release date of yo debut album would mark the first day of our country being the laughing stock of the entire entertainment world... we came up with everything from jazz to rock... and must i remind u that MILLI VANILLI THEMSELVES couldn't screw that up... but i'm pretty sure u can

http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6058