to kaveo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
D

danny-b

hey kaveo, i rap. is there a chance i can get a record deal at gangway? i made some cds, i can send you them if you want.

well homie it's like this, If you rap like you post threads then you'd have a better chance runnin for president. I have the feeling that if i pop your cd in that i am gonna start laughing. However, I havent heard you spit therefore it is unfair for me to front you off. I Promise i will listen to it. If somebody thinks they got some savage skills then I will listen to their tracks. If somebody can really, really spit, i will pass it on to X and he will do what he wants to do with it But only if it is heated. If not then i will get bacc to you, tell you my opinion, and say thanx anyway. Gangway is only gonna fucc with top notch flows from here on out so if anybody is gonna come with tracks, they gotta come with heat. If not, don't bother sending it ya feel?

D

danny-b

im putting some of my stuff on soundclick.com, when its done you can check some of it out, and if you like it i can send you the album.

J

J-Tha Rippah

hey kaveo..u got an adress i can send u a cd or tape. i'll send it as soon as u hit me up on your address..fa sho.