Things STILL aint changed round here...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
did you really expect a change? still the same people and the same bullshit....

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
I tried to bring some conversation back, but there's too much ad hominem attacks going on. Shit gets old, QUICK, when people can't argue a point and resort to insults.

So now this board is once again a "Whats your favorite NW album??", "Who is your favorite NW artist?", "How many NW cds do you own?"-type forum.

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Fuck you and your can't argue a point ass, I'm the most point arguin' mutha fuck you'll ever meet, unless provoked. Provoke me, ya'll nickle n' dime spendin' bitches. Fuck a frail mutha fucka in his fuckin' ass-hoe. Donkey raping shit eater.

Nov 16, 2003
tadou said:
I tried to bring some conversation back, but there's too much ad hominem attacks going on. Shit gets old, QUICK, when people can't argue a point and resort to insults.

So now this board is once again a "Whats your favorite NW album??", "Who is your favorite NW artist?", "How many NW cds do you own?"-type forum.

Yeah but your definately number one in that thread called "Wackest Northwest Rapper"