They Talk DragonHawk ft/ Flosja HOT new track Peep it! (Audio)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2003
WHatz up yall ?

Peep this brand new track from DragonHawk and FLosja.. its some HOT shit... they got a really fast.. rap style.. and they both got solo albums dropin.. and a collab album on tha way...

click here..www.soundclick.com/bands/4/dragonhawkmusic.htm

Scroll down and peep thasong "They Talk ft' Flosja"

This is some really hot shit.. worth peepin... some really fast flows..

so hit up tha thread and let me know what yall think. pz!

PS:
Flosja's solo will be called "Best Kept Secret"

DragonHawks will be called "Halcon Del Dragon"

They group album will be called "Deadly Elements"

M

MURDA_MINDED

I LOST LUV FOR BONE BUT.......DAMN......THEM NIGGAZ GOT ME HELLA CONFUSED..........YOU SURE THAT AINT CRAZY, LAZY, AND FLESH??........NONETHELESS.........NOT TRYIN TO CLOWN AT ALL........THEY "REMIND" ME OF BONE..........IN THEIR "BETTER" DAYZ........SO YEA....ITZ COO........

Mar 14, 2003
Naw Dawg... These rappers are new.. you know..? They basically got tha Bone Style.. YES.... BUT they gone bring some new shit... to tha game

They got some hot tracks.. BUt yeaaaa they really sound like bone.... but they got different lyrics.. and some new beatz...

They are two rappers.. one is called "DragonHawk" and tha other is called "Flosja"....

Together they make up the group "Deadly Elements" and they will have solo Albums.. and one group album coming out real soon.

So check this out yall.. its pretty a pretty hot track..

and thanx fo tha feedback murda minded...

pz.

Jun 9, 2002
these guys are fake bone thugs...

its like... the bone thugs eternal cd with the lyrics rearranged...

all they say is "summa a summa an a summa naa summm saa, lifes a bitch, you die, 187, du duh duh duh un du du duh..."

yeah...

that gimmick... been there done that...

Apr 25, 2002
M.U.R.D.A(what you know): Lyrics

aumpin a bumpin a cumpin a dumpin a eumpin a fumpin a gumpin a humpin a iumpin a jumpin a kumpin a lumpin a mumpin a numpin a oumpin a pumpin a qumpin a rumpin a sumpin a tumpin a umpin a vumpin a wumpin a xumpin a yumpin a zumpin

ba bum ba bum bum

(repeat 50 times or until beat ends)

Seriously, I'm not hatin on em but...actually yea I am hatin on em. You can't help it if you sound like Krayzie, but this guy bit his whole style. Listen to him tryna harmonize like bone. I'm not saying it doesn't sound good, but that's hella wack to bite bone like that.

"I hope you [you . . . ] realize that you ain't Bone. You ain't Bone.
Why don't you [you . . . ] realize that you ain't Bone? Nigga, you ain't Bone, Bone."

Jun 9, 2002
you're homeboy freeposted before anyone did...

so i guess you know you're boy is posting some bull shit...

and youd like it if he'd rather not speak, right?

yeah... id like it too...

tell him to please stop, it was fun laughing at all the people who responded that agree that these guys think they're bone thugs and have no real chance at making it if they continue to be wacc biters... its getting kind of annoying sifting thru those responses with all this other bull shit being said...

thanks man

lmao hahhahahahha