The Siccness Network Lyrics Database?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Keith

ackright
Apr 22, 2002
I've talked it over with Vamps acouple times & just thought I'd ask y'all if you'd like to see a lyrics database here at the siccness. I'm thinking about having multiple categories such as west coast, mid-west, northwest, dirty south, etc & the ability for y'all to enter lyrics to be approved by admins/mods.

So what do you think? Yes, no, maybe so...

Let us know! If you got any other suggestions, post'em up.

M

mr2productionz

yeah...ohhla.com is weak in a sense though. most of the time they aint got entire albums, they got no skits, and no REAL info on the music. Not even album cover art. i think the siccness lyrics would be all the way nice. my 2 cents.

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
HELL YEA..................LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

I BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN THAT WE SHOULD HAVE A LYRICS FORUM ON ALL THE OLD BOARDS!!!

do the thang....
and Vamps...........pull a Jacc move!!

d-locc

Apr 25, 2002
Now when i go to party's I can look on here and find a song i think noone has heard of and i can remember the lyrics and then go to the party and spit them and act like i freestyled...Ill be the life of the party and ill get all the girls. OH COY!!!!!...lol

Nah, good idea though, Do the damn thang...

shadow

Apr 25, 2002
40oz 2 Reality said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
LOL, Your a fool Chris!!! I think I seen you jack a couple of verses from some UNDERGROUND ARTISTS(2 8 Tha Native) and bust them at Partys(Our Apartment), Lol, Jus fuckin wit Ya Bro
LOL!!!!!! Comedy......

I actualy havent seen that cat in like a month and a half...ever since he got a PS2 i havent seen him around...wonder if he got caught up in his legal ish...

you'z a fool..... By the way "40oz 2 Reality" is my older bro.. We lived together last year and 28 tha native would stop by our apartment all the time. havent seen him in awhile though

shadow

Jun 12, 2002
mr2productionz said:
yeah...ohhla.com is weak in a sense though. most of the time they aint got entire albums, they got no skits, and no REAL info on the music. Not even album cover art. i think the siccness lyrics would be all the way nice. my 2 cents.
No doubt and they half the time they ain't even got the words right...I was looking up some Kurupt lyrics off the Kuruption joint and shit was all fucked up..

But anyway, I think a lyrics database would be real tight. Somewhere you could get the ACTUAL lyrics...