The REAL sports drought...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HOOP

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Countdown City, TX
www.afewleaves.com
•I am going through withdrawels every year around this time...

The NBA is crowned a new champion, and believe me I am almost as happy as if my SPURS would have won...

The NHL is gone for who knows how long, and the Football season doesn't start craccin for another few months...

So, that leaves the great sport-BaseBall...America's pastime, right??...Not really...If you can show me a fan in Denver who would rather watch a Rockies game over a Broncos game, then show me the guy who would rather drive a Kia over a Tahoe...
I just plain out don't care about baseball, and only show a "curious" interest during the World Series...I have found myself watchin Wimbledon??...WTF??...I think it would be great idea to start the basketball season a couple of months later...Then the Playoff games wouldn't coincide with the Stanley Cup Series, and there would always be some sort of excitement during SportsCenter...I mean, how many top 10 plays can be homeruns??...WTF??...Even the Sports section in the newspaper isn't worth a dam anymore...

I feel like that one episode of the Simpsons when they stop showing Itchy & Scratchy and the town kids don't know what tah do...

Every year around this time, Baseball is king, and I hate it...
Maybe I'll go watch some WNBA games, havn't checked those out yet, and San Antonio actually has a team now...Go figure...

By the way, what's up in the Rap world??...I've completely fallen off the map...

HOOP

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Countdown City, TX
www.afewleaves.com
B-Buzz said:
This is the best week of the year. College World Series, NBA Draft, Cubs- Sox... Not to mention the taste of chicago

•WTF is the taste of Chicago...We have a thing called the Taste of Colorado, just a bunch of people cookin downtown and chargin an arm and leg for a turkey leg...Pretty good though...

Anywayz, I'll give you some love on the College World Series...I've watched some of that, and it is quite entertaining...There are a whole lot more errors and exciting plays, and plus, I like Texas...

But the NBA draft??...What is so great about that??...I'm not gonna sit there and watch all the analysts coment on what should or should not happen...Or what is or isn't gonna happen after the picks...Gimme a break, that shit is weak...I can read all about that in the paper today...

As for Cubs-Sox, I'm sure that is exciting for you, but it ain't floatin my boat...

Boxing is tight...Those fools are lucky I never went professional, because it would be all but over for the competition...HIT EM WITH AH RIGHT!!!...They call me "Hoop tha Shoop" around here...

Either way, like someone else said, Baseball is boring as hell...How about racketball, that shit is fast-pased...

May 18, 2004
I think baseball is wack, I usually just watch boxing in the summer. The only basketball I get to watch in the summer is when And1 comes through the town!!!

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
@ Hoop. The taste of chicago is like that, but its the best food in the US, and theres hella breezalinas there. They dont card either, and they got like half the city there. Last year we almost started a riot cuz we yelled 'there goes B2K' and every black broad there went coconuts, lol... As for the draft, I hate the NBA now so the draft is the most exciting part for me

BTW- Cal State Fullerton is gonna win it.