The original Darkroom message board

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jose

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
I remember it always had some drama on it. Like when Mr. Kee left, everyone was saying good ridance because he sounded like a "mayate", Poyo Loko was supposed to be a fiend, and then people saying 18 Wit A Bullet had scraps on it. Dyno and all of them used to post up there regulary on there. Did anyone here post there?

Aug 6, 2002
I used to but then it got to the point were scraps would go on there and always say that dirteen bullshit and all the enes would just say 14 this and norte this dont get me wrong I love the fact that enes still show love for norte its just that thats all that would be said on the board

Jose

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
im suprised it got to that point. when i started going to that site, Veteranos just came out. the only thing i can remember about any trash talkers was sir dyno asking why surs post there, saying he doesnt like country music, but that doesnt mean hes going to go to country music sites and talk shit. he seemed pretty cool headed when it came to the shit talkers.