the new look of EastSide Music Inc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
EW, you continue to do nothing less than FILTHY shit. Very nice work...the new NCR cover is sick too.

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
EW been hooking us up real big.... When everything is done and all this moves into motion with the records it will keep getting bigger.

@ Tony 206 i have something new coming my friend. I'm willing to sell you the album, and let you return if you still don't like the music i'm making for a full refund... As for the hustle, that is what the industry is about...I wish it was about the music and who made the best music but it aint... that's why even wack shit can be embraced...either way thanks for the props...

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Bullet said:
@ Tony 206 i have something new coming my friend. I'm willing to sell you the album, and let you return if you still don't like the music i'm making for a full refund...

in march ill have the necessary funds to purchase as much albums as i want so im goin to buy some then and even if i dont like them ima keep them.