The "New Bay" sound???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
I was watchin the lil MTV battle...and that dude Locksmith from Cali said hes bringin the "new Bay sound"...ill tell you what,if thats the new sound....my ears is WIDE open...cus that cat SHREDDED shit on the mic....that aint no fuckin joke....and if Balances' new joint is on any level of that shit...im coppin without a 2nd thought...

Apr 25, 2002
but why locksmith chop the fro?! damn. a couple months ago i was at jvsworld.com watchin the battles to get on this mtv shit. battles between awolf and locksmith. lock had some long ass hair. haha. but yeah, he should have ripped a second verse just for the fuck of it. whens the next battle?????

May 4, 2002
bayGIANTS said:
who were the first two judges? it kinda seemed like they were hatin. who the hell are they to say that he cant move around like that? bullshit
They are two of the biggest producers in the game, Just Blaze and Kanye West. So they can say whatever they want.

May 15, 2002
i just watched that battle before i went to school today. locksmith came hella tight. the dude from NY came real cool, too. the two right before them were both hella wack.

May 19, 2002
Most of the kats on that mtv mc battle shouldn't even be on there. I rarely heard any punchlines from any of those NY kats. A-Wolf should of been in that shit. It would be tight if lock and wolf when at it for the $. "I'm a punch you in your nutz so ya sperm comes out with black eyes" - Locksmith.