the gateway?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
tell me this, they say marijuana is the gateway drug, do you believe in this? i don't think so i believe if budd weren't around then i would have still probably tried the shit i have.

Apr 26, 2002
Yeah I think it is honestly, I used to say bullshit but now i've done every drug except for a few...if I hadn't have smoked weed I probably wouldnt have met the people that introduced me to all the other drugs.

BIG J

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
Here's my Opinion, Ecstacy is tha Gateway Drug to Meth, Coke, Crack, all that hard shit. At least that was the case around here, I don't know anymore, i don't see all the stupid fucks I used to see when I was in High School

Mic B

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
i say it can to some people and to others it isnt. too me not really, i coudl smoke weed for the rest my life and wouldnt want any other drug. But that just me some poeple get tired of it. I fuckin dotn, im smoking weed to my face, nothing else.

C

C bLuNtS 024

i dont think it is.. i could get blazed all tha time without doin ne otha drugs. ive tried otha drugs only cuz i wanted to, not cuz bud is a gateway drug.. just my opinion tho

Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
alcohol is, look at those folks that don't go to parties because their is drinkin' they don't do other stuff... but those that do, see other's smokin' weed, and try it, then that leads to getting introduced to other drugs... but without alcohol you're not around that scene

BIG J

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
It justs depends on tha person, if they Think Weed is tha Shit(ME) They won't do much else cuz their satisfied with that Drug. Now alcohol, is different, I just can't Drink everyday, I actually Don't Drank unless I go to a parlay or itza Specia Occasion