The Game??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2004
was this cd ever released?i see it on all the get low covers,but never heard as even see it?anyone know where 2 get it or if u even can anymore?

Feb 19, 2003
As far as I know, the only Game-related projects that were officially released on Get Low were FROM QB 2 COMPTON, which was half Game tracks and half Nas songs (2002) and the LIVE FROM COMPTON Mixtape/CD that came out last year. Frisco Street Show had LIVE FROM COMPTON, but the last time I looked on their website, they indicated that it was "out of stock."

PEACE!

Apr 8, 2004
Yeah, that Live from Compton was the shit Jo. Real Gutter. That was a double cd. The mixtape one and the second disc was his first album released on Get Low-Untold Story.

Jun 2, 2004
www.sweetleaf.co.uk
yea that foo got heat its hard to find he had the firsr mixtape on aftermath i think which was released before live from compton on get low which has a picture of him on the cover the one on aftermath has a picture of a chuck taylor on it and say live from compton mixtape. the one on get low is the same mixtape with another cd all done by JT i guess called untold story. which is also on black wall street so it didnt get sold. you can still get it on rapbay.com shits sick i recommend gettin a copy while you still can. i hope to see more of his shit soon.

Feb 19, 2003
@707 KAH--about what I said on my first post about LIVE FROM COMPTON being "out of stock" from Frisco Street Show...I just looked on Frisco Street Show's "Hot New Releases" page, and evidently, they have LIVE FROM COMPTON back in stock again (go to www.friscostreetshow.com and then click on "hot new releases"). You should hopefully be able to get a copy from them now (either on the net or through regular mail--they accept checks and money orders). My bad for posting faulty info about LFC being "out of stock" on my first post. LMFAO!

PEACE!