THC (Buster Brown & Lil Man), Ju Ju Bee..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jose

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
Does anyone know if they have released albums or are going to put out anything in the future. I heard a song from THC on Droops Bootlegs album and it was pretty good. Ju Ju Bee from Salinas has alot of talent also. And are there any other rappers from Salinas that are worth listening too?

Apr 25, 2002
JUJU - Aint no mystery

1. Datt phunkee loco one

2. Wanna go loco

3. Backroadz

4. Massacre

thats the album that he was selling in stores around salinas a couple years ago but its hard to find nowadays. my homeboy has a cd that has 12 songs by him on it but they never sold that album.

Kasper from gonzales is tight as fuck. There's a homeboy named RedRum from Salinas but i heard his shit is bootsie. Apocalypse Records is out of Salinas. They got some tight artists(superior one, Enigma, Bishop). Sea Horse Records in Seaside is releasing a group album by a bunch of homeboys I think the group might be called Fatal Nightmare or something Fatal. They have a album called the Battlefield too and an old school one called Major Investments. Sic- Side Mob outta seaside is impossible to find. Yun-Gun is from Salas

THC - true hard chicanos

1. Intro
2. Chicano love
3. lettin em know - Remix of "Norte boogie" off Cuete much better version
4. pull out your vegas
5. flipped off the yesca
6. lettin loose
7. lettin loose funk
8. Slippin in the darkness - Best song feat hurricane J and young breezy
9. armed and scandalous
10. deadly operation
11. friday night drama
12. friday night
13. wishing on a star
14. Mob shit

most of the songs have lil man and busta brown. A couple have young breezy on them. good album overall

I think its on number 11 on THC that those fools are talking mad shit about Woodie. I don't really know what its about cuz they don't say but they are are all at a party and some shit goes down. Have you ever heard that shit Wood?

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
THC aint talkin bout Woodie far as i know.

they got a new album ready to go... they just have to manufacture it. They're slept on... look for them on Droop presentz Lethal Weaponz on the song Ghetto Platinum.

Apr 25, 2002
The exact words from Track eleven

"Fuck you nigga, Fuck you Woodie, Get off my nuts"

theres more but that is the most direct comment.

it might be another woodie for all I know though, just thought I'd bring it up.

May 17, 2002
www.siccness.net
BUSTER BROWN is a homie of mine,ACTUALLY he came thru
the other day and showed me a few trackz from his new SOLO
ALBUM wich hits stores early next year! THAT TRACK WITH DON CISCO IS THE SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! And KAOZ THE ASSASSIN song aswell tight as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He told me a new THC cd shold be done by 4th quarter of next year,He also produced a few trackz on that SONNY BOY COMP!