tech n9ne - bianczone

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2002
keep on keepin´on......

Zer0.MediA said:
Yeah it was the B side to the Demons single.
...BEFORE YOU SAY HE´S DA NO.1 WITH THE NO.1000 "DEMONS" JOKE....I COULD HAVE JUMPED ON THIS TRAIN,......

but,.....

everyone says he/she hates you,....in any fucking way they mean to tell you how to handle shit right or wrong...because of your comments´n´shit......

but.....that´s FUCKING 0-MEDIA,....

mofo´s....

he´s da NO.1 guy with the comments to tell all of y´all what he´s thinkin´---and all of y´all take it sooooooooo fuckin´personal....sometimes....

he´s one of the 9 persons I MUST meet wheneva I make my trip to the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,......................oh,god,.....

"I´m an alien,....I´m a legal alian,...I´m a GERMAN-man in NY!!!"

ZERO FOR MOD.....now or neva.......love it or öeave it----------------

Nov 14, 2002

mofo´s....

he´s da NO.1 guy with the comments to tell all of y´all what he´s thinkin´---and all of y´all take it sooooooooo fuckin´personal....sometimes....

he´s one of the 9 persons I MUST meet wheneva I make my trip to the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,......................oh,god,.....

W0rd life.

You can't see me.

Jan 12, 2003
Re: keep on keepin´on......

Fruntsch said:
...BEFORE YOU SAY HE´S DA NO.1 WITH THE NO.1000 "DEMONS" JOKE....I COULD HAVE JUMPED ON THIS TRAIN,......

but,.....

everyone says he/she hates you,....in any fucking way they mean to tell you how to handle shit right or wrong...because of your comments´n´shit......

mofo´s....

I understood a couple..........things out....of this entire response!!...... :rolleyes:

Aug 20, 2002
thoia thoia thoia thathing............???I´ve neva been quoted thaaaaaaat much b4..........

Z-RO MEDIA4MOD.................nuthin´mo´nuthin´less...............

u neva saw me......-....-........--..............--............

what´s up wit da F.R.U.N.T.S.C.H.........?????