Tech and the Wicked Wonka tour

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 6, 2002
Hey thought everyone should know that if you are going to a Wicked Wonka ICP show to see Tech , you need to get their early . He goes on 45 minutes to an hour after the doors open !!!!!!!!! They are running the shows by a pretty tight schedule so like I said if you are going to see Tech then you have to be there when the doors open.
Thats all for now
Strange7:cool:

Oct 6, 2002
Okay shut up butt head (HQ) !!!!!!!!!!

Travis said for me to get on and post this up so talk to him you freakin grouch. LOL

By the way who died and made you the king of this castle? I wanna know so I can kick there ass. Dont make me sick Dean aka Anna on you, it has been a long time since she got to beat someone up and we know where to find you.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
nick,

who else is going to be on this tour.... will he perform more in kc.... will there be a merch table set up at the concerts, do they take credit/debt cards at the merch table?

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
oh strange7.......dont think i ever thanked you for the abundant amounts of candy you placed in the "secret" drawer.......apparently nobody else knows about it either. because for 2 weeks that i knew it was there it didnt look like anything was touched everytime i dipped into it.

So we'll call it HQ's little candy stash and you can replenish it at will.

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
wicked wonka was the shiiit. Tech went on first, KMK second, then bone then ICP.
The ICP set and costumes n shit was fuckin FRESH AS FUCK. they had little oompaloompas come out on stage after every 5 songs or so for a "faygo breeeaaaaak" and they threw like 3 gallon buckets of faygo on us. not to mention J and Shagz tossin the 2 liters all the way across the pavillion. I saw at least 3 people get kracked in the head by flying rocket powerd faygo 2 liters.

tech had kut and kriz with him. kut did "the c walk" and it was fresh. i cant remember every song he did because i was stoned as fuck but i do remember him doing this ring, industry is punks, stamina, and i think he did absolute power???? plus more which i cant remember. they had a video crew there so you might see me live. I think i was the only one there in STRANGE gear.
.. and yes.... tecca nina came out iin the robe!!!!!

KMK came out and had 6 bud plants on stage. and the dude in the mask (dont know his name) didnt do shit but "the robot" dance and drink beer the whole time.

Bone was pretty normal. but thank god they didnt play any of their new shit! they did no surrender, love of money, notorious thugs, thug luv, and some others...
and yes... if you plan on seeing Bizzy Bone there... dont hold your breath, he didnt show up.

i already explained ICP so no more about them... except the set was fresh as fuck.

and i my boy ran into tech and got him to sign imma playa vinyl, along with kut and krizz. and thats the shit cuz imma vinyl DJ.

but then my car got totalled.
thats all folks.