team USA puts on a clinic in the 4th against AUS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
still a long road left but the bench looked good in the 4th...team USA trailed most of the game...coming back on some runs to lead by 3 and losing the lead, they smashed in the 4th throwin up some sick oops and lebroneous was throwin dimes out there...it's really the best they've played since the games started...we'll see what happens

USA- 89
AUS- 79

Apr 25, 2002
yea it was at 4:30am thats when i get off work so i caught it...they was ballin in the 4th...yea international play is kinda wack but what you gon watch when u aint got the NBA

May 15, 2002
i thought about the US team - they took a bunch of young players to create a core group for olympics to come. In the past, the teams have always been different with maybe only 3 players being holdovers on consecutives teams. With this team, they are trying to create a continuity and chemistry younger players (amare, carmelo, wade, okafor, lebron, boozer) so in the future they have some chemistry instead of starting from scratch every 4 years.

Just a thought....basically saying be patient with these mediocre games

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
bums who shouldnt even be on the roster

Carlos Boozer---do I even need to say anything
Stephon Marbury----since when was he a fuckin factor...BUM
Shawn Marion----only people in Phoenix hype this bum up, he is OVERATED
Lamar Odom---lol, no clue why he is on the team
Emeka Okafor---the tradition of college players (or first year NBA)
Amare Stodelmire----another Phoenix overhyped Bum, sorry Phoenix fans, another reason why yall aint never gonna be shit

Apr 25, 2002
Grim said:
bums who shouldnt even be on the roster

Carlos Boozer---do I even need to say anything
Stephon Marbury----since when was he a fuckin factor...BUM
Lamar Odom---lol, no clue why he is on the team
Emeka Okafor---the tradition of college players (or first year NBA)
Amare Stodelmire----another Phoenix overhyped Bum, sorry Phoenix fans, another reason why yall aint never gonna be shit

I agree with you except for Marion and Amare. Marion is decent and Amare is a beast. Boozer sucks, Marbury is alright but not good enough, Odom is high, and Okafor is young.

Jun 24, 2004
Grim said:

I agree with everything on there but him, hes already good, give him 2 years and he will be the best PF outside tim duncan.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Inernational Basketball = Real Basketball...shooting and defense

NBA = And 1 mixtape with rules ...who can jump the highest,make the best no look pass and who can cross you up

May 2, 2002
Grim said:

ya, he sure is a bum. :rolleyes:

you're a fucking idiot. do you know anything about basketball?

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Psycho Logic said:
ya, he sure is a bum. :rolleyes:

you're a fucking idiot. do you know anything about basketball?

when yall dont do shit once againt his year, holla at me....I can see how their numbers during the season could fool people considering the rest of the team was beyond horrible? what place did they finish in their division?

Damn I just checked, only 5 teams did worse then the Phoenix Bums in the whole NBA....how come I knew that a Phoenix fan would jump all over me when I said those 2 guys were bums...good luck dreaming about your team doing well this year again, another flop

May 2, 2002
did I say anything about the suns doing good last season?

Im defending marion and stoudemire. two obviously good players, you're callin bums. who the fuck you like? THE HORNETS? Or you just jump band wagons, whoever winnin, you're on their side. right?

and I'll put 200 bucks down that the Suns will do better than whatever team you're nut-huggin on.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
fuck the Phoenix Bums....if you read what I wrote, you could tell that is exactly why those 2 players are overhyped is because the Bums I mean the Suns suck....someone has to score on a team full of bums and those 2 players just happened to be the ones, shit Joe Johnson even "shined" on the Suns and he is garbage, who the fuck else on that team should even be in the league? I dont have a team, I just call it as I see it.....I may take you up on 200 that the Suns dont even make the playoffs

And since Kansas City doesnt have a team, I tend to follow players whom I like, I cant just pick out a team and claim them, I would have no right to do that shit. Too many players get traded and move around in the NBA for me to have a team, so I just follow players, if I certain team has more players on it that I like the another, I usually route for that team...I typically follow the players that went to KU because I grew up in Lawrence and know alot of those kats